"United States Wound Care Product Market
The wound care products in the United States are expected to cater to the demand and provide the quality healthcare facilities needed by and beyond 2020. The United States (U.S.) wound care product market is anticipated to show a single-digit growth rate during the forecasted period. The U.S. was the first country to launch advanced wound care products. Various wound care manufacturers in the U.S. are planning to launch wound care product services across the country by the end of 2018.
The U.S. is the largest wound care market in the world. The U.S. will continue to absorb a much larger share of total world wound management product demand. This trend will reflect the nature of advanced medical systems due to higher market penetration. The U.S. has been the leading contributor to the global wound care market over the last few years.
The U.S. wound care product market is classified into three product types, such as surgical wound care product, advanced wound care product and traditional wound care product. Among these three segments, surgical wound care products hold the largest growing segment and advanced wound care products is the fastest growing segment.
The U.S. wound care product market is classified into two types based on the application, such as chronic wound care market and acute wound care market. In the U.S., based on end user wound care segment, it is classified into three types: hospitals and specialty care clinics, long-term care facilities and home healthcare. Hospitals and specialty care clinics are the largest growing segment and Home Healthcare is the fastest growing segment.
Key growth factors
o Increased geriatric population is a major driver of the wound care market. The correlation between the aging population and severe chronic and surgical wounds is very strong , leading to rising demand for wound care products
o Increased advanced healing technologies (energy-based) and rising demand for combination dressings impel the wound care market in the U.S.
Threats and key players
o Increasing cost of materials strains profitability for many wound care companies that are manufacturing products for the developed markets.
o The key players operating in this market are Smith & Nephew, Acelity L.P. Inc., 3M, and Molyncke Healthcare.
What's covered in the report?
1. Overview of the U.S. wound care product market
2. The forecasted market size data for the U.S. wound care product market
3. The forecasted market size for the segments of surgical wound care, advanced wound care, and traditional wound care
4. The forecasted market size data for the wound care product market, based on application, i.e., chronic wound care, and acute wound care
5. The forecasted market size data for the wound care product market, based on end user, i.e., hospitals and specialty wound care clinics, long-term care facilities, and home healthcare
6. Market drivers and challenges of the U.S. wound care product market
7. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market in 2017
1. Get a broad understanding of the U.S. wound care product market and its segments based on applications
2. Get region-specific drivers and challenges affecting the U.S. wound care product market
3. Recognize significant competitors' business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at email@example.com.