Flexible packaging sector in India has emerged as the sea of opportunities for entrepreneurs on the back of its rising popularity. In India and as well as around the globe, flexible packaging solutions have emerged as the high growth segment of the packaging industry. Flexible packaging has been at the forefront since the last 4-5 years amidst the growing need for convenient packages among consumers as well as the producers. With the aim to provide investment insights on the sector, Niir Project Consultancy Services has released a new report titled ‘Investment Opportunity in Emerging Flexible Packaging Sector in India- How & Why to Invest, Market Potential, Target Consumers, Business Feasibility, Project Financials (Laminated Collapsible Tubes) & Industry Analysis‘. The report acts as a guide for an entrepreneur who is willing to venture into the segment by discussing the investment aspects in detail.
While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line. And before diversifying/venturing into any product, they wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand
• Export-Import Market Potential
• Raw Material & Manpower Availability
• Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, have demystified the situation by putting forward the emerging business opportunity in the flexible packaging sector in India along with its business prospects. Through this report we have identified PVC Laminated Collapsible Tubes project as a lucrative investment avenue.
The report begins by discussing the present status of flexible packaging industry in India and then navigates to identifying the potential buyers of the industry product. Since the product is a B2B product, the key user industries like FMCG & Pharmaceuticals qualifies as the prime buyers. Customer identification is followed by the extensive analysis of the factors that will drive the growth of the sector and thus make a case for investing. Flexible packaging industry in India is in a sweet spot as the Indian consumers spending patterns and preferences have evolved. Additionally, growing urbanization in the country coupled with burgeoning middle class and low per capita consumption levels will encourage the industry growth. The report moves ahead to discuss other aspects like government regulations applicable to the segment and recent developments taking place.
The report gains momentum as it discusses the business prospects and project feasibility of flexible packaging sector in the ‘Project Details’ segment. This section delivers vital information, for an entrepreneur, like product details, raw materials requirement, machinery, manufacturing process and project financials. We have analyzed feasibility of PVC Laminated Collapsible Tubes project with regard to above mentioned aspects. The ‘Project Financials’ sub section provides details like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, payback period, projected revenue and profit. It also provides contact details of major players operating in the Indian flexible packaging sector.
Indian flexible packaging sector is in the pink of its health in the wake of changing consumer dynamics and growth potential of end user industries. It presents lucrative business opportunities for venturing and diversifying. Rising incomes, mounting health awareness and evolving eating habits of the Indian consumers will keep pouring in growth for the sector.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, market potential of the product and reasons for investing in the product
• This report provides vital information on the product like it’s characteristics and segmentation
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like machinery required, project costs and snapshot of other project financials
• The report provides a glimpse of government regulations applicable on the industry
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decisions
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast for a period of five years.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report