How and Why to Start Your Own Fruit Beverage Industry (Business Plan, Investment Opportunity, Why to invest, Market Potential, Project Financials of Fruit Juice Plant (FMCG Sector) for Indian entrepreneur, Project Feasibility, Potential Buyers, Market Size & Analysis)
Indian fruit beverage industry has an effervescent future ahead of itself with rising health consciousness and growing affordability among Indians. The industry is in the pink of its health as fruit beverage consumption levels grows among Indian population and makes way for newer variants and flavors in the segment. Acknowledging the growth potential of fruit beverages in India, Niir Project Consultancy Services has launched its new report titled “How and Why to Start Your Own Fruit Beverage Industry (Business Plan, Investment Opportunity, Why to invest, Market Potential, Project Financials of Fruit Juice Plant (FMCG Sector) for Indian entrepreneur, Project Feasibility, Potential Buyers, Market Size & Analysis)”. The report qualifies as an investor’s guide for making investment into Indian fruit beverage segment.
While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line. And before diversifying/venturing into any product, they wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand
• Export-Import Market Potential
• Raw Material & Manpower Availability
• Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, have demystified the situation by putting forward the emerging business opportunity in fruit beverage sector in India and its business prospects. Through this report we have identified Fruit Juice project which has the potential to be a lucrative investment avenue.
The report analyzes the investment feasibility of fruit beverage sector by discussing factors like potential buyers, reasons for investment, regulations, foreign trade and project financials. The report embarks the assessment by giving an overview of the overall fruit beverage sector in India as well as in world which is followed by the identification, estimation and forecasts of target consumers of the industry in India. The report further elaborates on factors that make a case for investing in the sector by profound analysis supported by graphical representation and forecasts of key data indicators. Evolving consumer dynamics like changing preferences, growing health consciousness and increasing consumption levels will bring in the next phase of growth for the industry. The report then lists the import-export market of the products and the recent developments in the sector.
The key segment of the report ‘Project Details’ is a useful tool for any entrepreneur who is willing to enter fruit beverage segment in India as it discusses investment vitals like raw materials required, list of machinery, manufacturing process and project financials of the project. The report includes project details of a model project manufacturing four types of fruit juices (Pineapple, Orange, Banana and Guava). The project financial sub section provides details like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, payback period, projected revenue and profit. It also provides contact details of major players operating in the Indian fruit beverage sector.
The fruit beverage industry in India is on its mark for a great run to success. Changing consumer dynamics like rising incomes, shifting preferences towards healthy drinks and changing perceptions will contribute majorly for the industry’s next growth phase. Macro-economic factors like spurt in the modern trade, growing urbanization in the nation and burgeoning middle class will further lend a helping hand to the sector.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, market potential of the product and reasons for investing in the product
• This report provides vital information on the product like it’s characteristics and segmentation
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like machinery required, project costs and snapshot of other project financials
• The report provides a glimpse of important taxes applicable on the industry
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decisions
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast for a period of five years.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report