Herbs are a diverse group of plants found in Mother Nature. These harbours have a variety of properties that effectively treat diseases such as muscle pain, headaches, back pain, joint pain, and so on. These herbs are extracted as an oil in order to provide fast pain relief. The herbal pain reliever oil is made from the roots, stems, and leaves of different plant species. A balm is a concentrated, waterless moisturizer that absorbs the oil and delivers it to the skin directly. Emulsifiers aren't needed because there isn't any water. Beeswax thickens it up and blends the oils. Since bacteria cannot develop in the absence of water, balms do not need much preservative. Essential oils and/or vitamin E are used to protect them.
Balm is marketed as a multipurpose medication that can be used to treat a variety of ailments, including pain. Here are some examples of possible applications:
· Toenail fungus: Camphor, the active ingredient, can be used to treat this fungal infection. However, Vicks VapoRub was used in this analysis, not Balm.
· Back pain: Camphor and menthol, which are active ingredients, can help to relieve this form of pain.
· Common colds: Menthol can help to relieve the symptoms of a cold.
· Congestion: A blend of menthol and eucalyptus can help to relieve congestion.
· Flu-related symptoms: Menthol and eucalyptus can alleviate flu-related aches.
· Headaches: Menthol can help with this. The addition of eucalyptus can also help with pain relief.
· Non-arthritic joint pain: When this form of pain is caused by exercise or other activities, menthol and camphor may help.
· Minor burns: Camphor and menthol will help to soothe and cool them down.
· Mosquito bites: Menthol can be used to treat and repel mosquito bites (but using a physical repellant, like bed nets, alongside menthol is best).
· Neuropathy: Capsicum has been shown to help with neuropathic symptoms.
Balm is used locally to relieve pain and stiffness caused by a variety of diseases.
· Headache: Balm is a highly successful tool for obtaining immediate headache relief. It has a calming effect on the affected area and helps to relieve pain. The cooling effect of the ingredients in this product contributes to its beneficial pain-relieving effect.
· Common Cold: A common cold is a contagious illness that triggers a fever, runny nose, nasal congestion, and sneezing. These symptoms can be relieved quickly by applying balm to the nose and forehead. A bacterial infection causes the common cold. The signs of this disorder last for about 3 to 4 days before they go away on their own.
· Neck pain: Cervical spondylosis is one of the most common causes of neck pain. It also affects neck movements and causes muscle stiffness in this region. The use of balm will help to alleviate these symptoms. It has a calming effect on the affected area and relieves the pain.
· Back pain: Back pain caused by sprains and lumbar spondylosis can be relieved with balm. It has a calming effect on the affected area and allows the patient to move about easily without pain.
· Arthritis: Balm can be used to treat joint diseases such as arthritis. It may also be used to alleviate the discomfort and pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis in the small joints. The herbs in this medication have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. This aids in the reduction of joint swelling and pain.
· Shoulder pain: A tear or minor damage to the ligaments or muscles in the area can cause pain and stiffness in the shoulders. Balm may be applied to the affected region to alleviate the symptoms. It has a calming effect and helps to relieve pain and stiffness.
· Muscle pain: Overexertion is a popular source of muscle pain. Balm is a great way to get rid of body aches and pains. In a short period of time, it relieves pain and discomfort. It also gives the affected area a calming sensation.
· Strains and sprains: Balm can help relieve the discomfort associated with strains and sprains. These are acute conditions that are often caused by a sudden fall, a twisting of a body part, or a skipped move. The ligament can tear or be injured as a result of this. The knees, spine, and back are the most common areas of the body where strains and sprains occur.
Ayurveda is an Indian alternative medicine method with a long history. The wellness and ayurveda industries in India are inextricably linked. Ayurveda is well-known for its preventive health benefits and treatment of a variety of chronic lifestyle disorders. The Indian ayurveda industry is dominated by micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs), which account for 80% of the market. In India, ayurveda is experiencing a revival because people have embraced it as a way of life, as opposed to the earlier perception of ayurveda as a complementary medicine.
The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) was established by the government in November 2014 to promote the country's indigenous alternative medicines, including education and research. Thus, due to demand it is best to invest in this project.
Few Indian Major Players
· Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd.
· Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Ltd.
· Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
· Ayusri Health Products Ltd.
· Emami Ltd.
· Heal Ayurveda Pharmacy Ltd.
· Himalaya Drug Co. Pvt. Ltd.