The research report titled Emerging Opportunities in Booming INDIAN MAIZE PROCESSING INDUSTRY-Corn Starch, Dextrose, Liquid Glucose, Sorbitol, Gluten Meal, Germ Oil (Why to Invest, Core Project Financials, Potential Buyers, Market Size & Analysis) released by Niir Project Consultancy Services aims at providing a roadmap for investing into the sector by covering all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into maize starch segment in India. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line. And before diversifying/venturing into any product, they wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
- Good Present/Future Demand
- Export-Import Market Potential
- Raw Material & Manpower Availability
- Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, have identified maize starch & allied products project, in the maize processing segment, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the Indian markets. And through this report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision. The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
Why I should invest in maize starch project?
Who are the customers of the product?
What will drive the growth of the product?
What are the costs involved?
What will be the market potential?
The report embarks the analysis by enhancing the basic product knowledge of the capitalist by stating details like product definition, product uses & application, by-products & related products and a general overview of the product market. In here, the report provides an overview of the maize starch market along with a snapshot of maize crop market in India. The report further enlightens the entrepreneur about the potential buyers of the product, Maize starch which will help him identify his customers and place his product correctly. It is followed by a detailed analysis & enumeration of various factors that makes the case for investing in the sector along with graphical representation and forecasts of key consumer data. The report further assesses the market potential of the product by listing import-export markets of maize starch & allied products, recent developments in the sector and by providing sector outlook and market size. The report then turns the focus towards manufacturing side of maize starch & allied products. It provides project financials of a model project with specified product list and plant capacity along with excise and customs duty rates for maize starch for year 2013-14. It enumerates project information like raw materials required for manufacturing maize starch & allied products, manufacturing process, list of machinery and basic project financials. Project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, payback period, projected revenue and profit are listed in the report. The above mentioned project details are for maize starch, sorbitol, dextrose, liquid glucose, vitamin C, germ oil and gluten feed plant. The report also provides key players in the segment with their contact details. Starch Industry is often termed as Sunrise Industry due to its high growth potential and omnipresence across various other industries. This report helps an entrepreneur gain meaningful insights into the sector and make informed and sound business decision.
Reasons for buying the report:
- This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product
- This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation
- This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product
- This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials
- The report provides a glimpse of important taxes applicable on the product
- The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decisions
- Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast for a period of five years.
- The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players
- We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. OVERVIEW 1.1 Product Definition 1.2 Product Uses & Applications 1.3 By-Products of Corn Starch 2. POTENTIAL BUYERS 3. REASONS FOR INVESTING IN THE SECTOR 3.1 Rising Food Industry 3.2 Booming Pharmaceutical Industry 3.3 Whopping Indian Textile Behemoth 3.4 Rising Paper Consumption 3.5 Value Added Applications 4. IMPORT-EXPORT MARKETS 5. EXCISE & CUSTOM DUTY RATES 6. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS 7. OUTLOOK & MARKET SIZE 8. PROJECT DETAILS 8.1 Raw Materials Required 8.2 Manufacturing Process 8.2.1 Wet Milling Process 8.2.2 Process Flow of Starch & By-products 8.3 List of Machinery 8.4 Project Financials 9. PRESENT PLAYERS 10. ABOUT NPCS 11. DISCLAIMER LIST OF FIGURES & TABLES Figure 1 Consumption Pattern of Maize in India Figure 2 Classification of Starch Figure 3 Indian Processed Food Industry- Market Size (2012-17, In INR Billions) Figure 4 Per Capita Consumption of Medicines in Major Countries (In USD) Figure 5 Indian Pharmaceutical Industry- Market Size (2012-17, In INR Billions) Figure 6 Indian Textile Industry- Market Size (2012-17, In INR Billions) Figure 7 Paper Consumption in India (2012-17, In Million Tonnes) Table 1 Top Export Destinations of Maize Starch & Related Products Table 2 Top Import Source Countries of Maize Starch & Related Products Table 3 Central Excise Rates on Various Starches (2013-14) Table 4 Custom Duty Rates on Various Starches (2013-14) Table 5 Type of Maize & Its Contents Table 6 List of Machinery for Maize Starch Plant Table 7 List of Machinery for Liquid Glucose & Dextrose Plant Table 8 List of Machinery for Sorbitol Plant Table 9 Maize Starch & Other Related Products Plant- Plant Capacity Table 10 Maize Starch & Other Related Products Plant- Production Schedule Table 11 Maize Starch & Other Related Products Plant- Fixed Capital Requirements Table 12 Maize Starch & Other Related Products Plant- Monthly Working Capital Requirements Table 13 Maize Starch & Other Related Products Plant- Total Cost of Project Table 14 Maize Starch & Other Related Products Plant- Product Wise Turnover (Per Annum) Table 15 Maize Starch & Other Related Products Plant- 5Year Profit Analysis (INR Million) Table 16 Maize Starch & Other Related Products Plant- Projected Pay Back Period Table 17 Contact Details of Starch Manufacturing Companies
Agro Based Small Scale Industries Projects, corn meal food products, corn starch production cost, Corn Starch Production Machinery, corn starch production plant, Corn wet milling process, Detailed Project Report on maize processing unit, Download free project profiles on maize processing, Feasibility report on maize production unit, Food Processing & Agro Based Profitable Projects, Food Processing Industry in India, Food Processing Projects, Free Project Profiles on maize processing plant, How to Manufacture Maize Corn and its By Products, How to Start a Food Production Business, How to start a maize products Production Business, How to Start Food Processing Industry in India, How to start maize Processing Industry in India, Large Scale Maize Milling Plant Corn Flour Milling Plant with Dry Method, maize & corn processing projects, Maize and Its Bye Products, Maize animal Feed, maize Based Small Scale Industries Projects, maize food products, maize meal cattle feed, maize nutritional value, Maize Processing Industry in India, maize processing plant project report, maize Processing Projects, maize processing unit project report, maize processing value added products, Maize Processing Wet Milling, maize product manufacturing plant project report, maize production and processing, maize production in India, Maize Production Technologies in India, maize products and uses, maize products machinery, maize products manufacturers, maize products, manufacturing plant, maize products pdf, Maize Starch & Derivatives, maize starch industry in India, maize starch manufacturing machine, maize starch manufacturing plant, maize starch manufacturing process, Maize Starch Modified Starch, maize starch plant machinery, maize starch project profile, Maize Starches and starch derivatives, Modified corn starch, Most Profitable Food Processing Business Ideas, Most Profitable maize Processing Business Ideas, Multifarious uses of Starch and its Derivatives, new small scale ideas in maize processing industry, opportunities for the Indian Maize starch industry, Pre-Investment Feasibility Study on maize processing plant, products from maize processing, Project Profile on The Establishment of maize corn Producing Plant, Project profiles on maize processing plant, project report maize starch plant, Project Report on maize and it’s by products, Project report on maize processing industries, Small Scale Food Processing Projects, Small Scale maize Processing Projects, Sorbitol from Maize Starch, Starch Corn Derivatives, starch from maize project report, Starch production from Maize, Starting a Food Processing Business, Starting a maize Processing Business, Techno-Economic feasibility study on maize processing unit, Value-added maize products from Agro Corn, yellow maize animal feed, Corn Germ Oil Extraction, Corn gluten meal production, Corn or Maize Oil production, dextrose from maize, High-Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), Liquid Glucose from maize, Processing maize flour