Industrial development is key to the development of the State. Now a days the rate of urbanization increases. Due to the increase rate of urbanization many problems are arises. To overcome the challenges of urbanization by proposing housing facility with employment opportunity. Integrated township through the concept of sustainability is the solution to overcome these challenges. Sustainability is the approach to develop city by taking consideration of environmental aspects.
The basic working principle is to integrate the ecological, social and economic aspects of sustainability in all sectors and enables its residents to live a good quality of life. Therefore, in search of better living environment and housing at affordable prices there is a large demand for development of self-contained integrated township projects in the fringe area around the large cities.
Industrial Township provides facilities like, parks, community halls, library, shopping centers, banks, post offices etc. In the Indian context, an “Industrial Park” means a project in which plots of developed space or built up space or a combination with common facilities and quality infrastructure facilities is developed and made available to the units for the purposes of industrial activities or commercial activities.
Basic Features of a Township Are:
· Road Network
· Residential Zone
· Common Facilities
· Open space
Industrial parks can be a valuable instrument to increase regional and national industrial competitiveness, as well as to arrest negative externalities associated with urban congestion and ‘brain drain’. They provide an institutional framework, modern administrative services and a physical infrastructure that may not be available elsewhere in the country. They are also designed to meet the needs of industrial enterprises in a particular region or community by offering modern business development services, such as information and telecommunications.
The proposed project is an Industrial Township. It comprises of Industries, Residential & Commercial buildings.
The proposed Industrial Township are:
· Telecom equipment manufacturing
· Heavy Engineering and ancillary industry,
· Healthcare based Industries including Pharmaceuticals
· Fire brigade
· Business Centre
· Builder’s office
· Residential area
· Commercial area
· Drinking water Management
· Sewerage System
· Industrial Waste Management
· Solid Waste Management
· Power Requirement and Supply
Industrial development is one of the important drivers of economic growth in India. India is targeting industrial growth rate of 12 to 14% in the medium run and contribution of industrial sector to national GDP by 25% creating 100 million additional jobs by 2022. India seeks to create a strong economic base with a globally competitive environment and state-of-the-art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance investments and attain sustainable development.
The key features of the industrial parks development in India are:
· Status of the industrial parks sector varies from State to State, wherein states like Maharashtra, Gujarat, AP, Tamil Nadu, etc. have made significant progress in promoting industrial parks / estates.
· The approaches relating to development, administration, regulation, etc. of industrial parks also vary according to the political and developmental compulsions faced by the individual States.
· Primarily, the industrial parks have been promoted by the government and its agencies with minimal private sector participation (PSP). PSP in industrial parks has met with partial success in India and that too has primarily been restricted to the IT parks.
· Often, the decision to set-up an industrial park reflects the political and social objectives of the government. With parks throughout the State normally under a single agency, typically the SIDC, the revenues from parks at industrially forward locations are used to cross-subsidies the parks in the backward areas.
· Industrial parks in India often suffer from inadequate maintenance, and lack professional management.
Today, the industrial development in India is seen in the form of industrial estates, special economic zones, specialized industrial parks, investment zones, NIMZs (National Investment and Manufacturing Zones), special investment regions, PCPIRs (Petroleum, Chemicals and Petro Chemical Investment Regions) and industrial corridors. India is planning to build a pentagon of industrial corridors across the country to boost manufacturing and to project India as a global manufacturing destination of the World.
Due to increase of Industries which lies mostly in the outskirts of the city, the employees of the industry prefer housing complex with basic amenities near their work place itself. Hence there is tremendous scope for such projects in near future.
#Industrial_Township, #Integrated_Industrial_Township_Project, #Setting_up_of_Industrial_Townships, Integrated Industrial Townships, #Township_Project, #Industrial_Township_Development, Industrial Parks, #Residential, Commercial & Industrial Township Projects, Industrial Township in India, Industrial Development, Industrial Plots, #Residential_Appartment, #Detailed_Project_Report_on_Industrial_Township, Project Report on Industrial Township, Pre-Investment Feasibility Study on Industrial Township, Techno-Economic feasibility study on Industrial Township, #Feasibility_report_on_Industrial_Township, Free Project Profile on Industrial Township, #Project_profile_on_Industrial_Township, Download free project profile on Industrial Township