Polypropylene measuring cup of 10 ml. size is largely used in the pharmaceutical industry. Polypropylene is one of the thermoplastic polymer. 10 ml mesuring cups are used in the analytical and also in research laboratory for measuring. Accurately chemicals also attractive. Availability of raw material in India is according to demand required. It is imported from china, Germany, Japan, South Korea etc. Demand and supply gap of 10 ml measuring cup available according to demand required. It is basically produce by special type injection moulding. Machine may by automatically controlled or semiautomatic controlled. Quality of the product is totally depend on the machine quality.
USES OF 10 ML MEASURING CUP
1. It is largely used in the pharmaceutical laboratory to measure accurately of the raw material taken and finished product taken to be checked.
2. It is also used in analytical laboratory as well as in research lab.
3. It is used the chemist shop and medical practitioner.
4. It is largely used in the hospital.
5. It is largely used in the fermentation Laboratory.