Residential Apartments are a type of housing that offers a lot of potential for growth. The term "house" is a bit of a misnomer. The concept of the same has changed over time and from country to country. The following definition was used by the Indian census in 1981. Residential accommodation requirements varies for different classes of people and are determined by the individual's money and status. For example, a wealthy family may want a luxurious structure, but a poor family may be pleased with a single room dwelling. A conventional residential bungalow structure has a drawing room, dining room, office room, guest room, cooking room, store, pantry, dressing room, bathroom, front verandah, stairs, and so on. The number of rooms in other houses can be reduced depending on the needs of many available.
Flat Essentials –
- 24-Hour Security - To make life in a residential apartment safe, all security-related services should be supplied.
- Multi-level Parking - This reduces the amount of area required for parking cars and other vehicles in the park.
- Central air conditioning - Depending on the environment and weather of the project area, this may be offered.
Power backup, newest firefighting devices, auto door elevators, freight lifts, Earthquake resistant structure, 24-hour water supply, and auto elevators are included in the residential developments, which are built on huge lands and have a well-developed infrastructure to enhance life style.
Suburbs were created in recent years as a result of the fast rising population, the need for housing, and the more crowded metropolis. Residential areas are presently being created in order to alleviate the housing crisis and provide a higher level of living for all members of society. Apartment living gives residents the feeling of living in the country while still having access to all of the city's amenities.
When compared to investing in the city, one of the main benefits of investing in these projects is the low cost of entry. The majority of projects are being built outside of the city centre, which provides the developer with a cost advantage in terms of land. Due to their diversification and low entry cost, these are considered a low-risk investment with a higher upside potential.
Few Indian Major Players
1. A S V Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
2. B Engineers & Builders Ltd.
3. Cybercity Builders & Developers Pvt. Ltd.
4. D L F Builders & Developers Pvt. Ltd.
5. Era Housing & Developers (India) Ltd.
6. Futuretech Constructions & Precast Pvt. Ltd.
7. G K S Housing Ltd.
8. International Biotech Park Ltd.