Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil (Edible Oil) is a type of cooking oil that is produced by cold pressing the husk of rice. Cold-pressing is a method of extracting oil from seeds or grains without the use of heat or chemical solvents. It’s an efficient, clean and safe way to obtain oil without sacrificing any of its nutritional qualities. As a result, Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil (Edible Oil) is one of the healthiest oils on the market and is gaining in popularity. Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil (Edible Oil) is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It has a high smoke point, making it suitable for deep frying and sautéing. Its light and delicate flavour makes it ideal for salads and dressings as well. It also has a longer shelf life than other cooking oils, making it an economical choice for many households.
Nutritionally, Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil (Edible Oil) contains a high level of monounsaturated fats which are known to help lower bad cholesterol levels and promote cardiovascular health. It’s also a good source of Vitamin E, which helps boost immunity and reduce inflammation. In addition, its anti-aging properties make it a popular ingredient in skin care products.
All these benefits are why Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil (Edible Oil) is becoming so popular among health conscious consumers. It’s a great choice for those looking to add healthy fats to their diet and those who want to enjoy flavourful meals without sacrificing nutrition.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil (Edible Oil)
Cold pressed rice bran oil is an edible oil made from the outer husk of the rice grain. It is known for its high antioxidant content and health-promoting properties. Rice bran oil is packed with healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, B-vitamins, and other beneficial compounds.
Some of the main benefits of cold pressed rice bran oil are:
· High in Healthy Fats: Cold pressed rice bran oil is rich in monounsaturated fats which are known to reduce cholesterol levels and protect against heart disease. It is also rich in polyunsaturated fats which have been linked to reducing inflammation.
· Contains Antioxidants: Cold pressed rice bran oil is a rich source of antioxidants such as vitamin E, carotenoids, and phytosterols. These antioxidants can help protect your cells from free radical damage, reducing the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
· Low Smoke Point: Cold pressed rice bran oil has a low smoke point, meaning that it won’t burn easily when cooking at high temperatures. This makes it ideal for sautéing, stir-frying, and other high-temperature cooking methods.
· Versatile: Cold pressed rice bran oil has a neutral flavor and can be used in a variety of recipes, including salads, marinades, baking, and sauces. It is also suitable for deep-frying, making it a great all-purpose oil.
· Sustainable: Rice bran oil is made from a sustainable source, making it an environmentally friendly choice for consumers.
Global Market Outlook
The global rice bran oil market size was USD 6.16 billion in 2020. The market is projected to grow from USD 6.67 billion in 2021 to USD 12.27 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 9.09% during the 2021-2028 period. The demand for cosmetic products, such as creams, gels, and other skincare products, increases rapidly among consumers. This oil is rich in ingredients, such as vitamin E, Vitamin B, and others, which also help to hydrate the skin. With the increasing demand for clean beauty products among consumers that helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin, the use of such oil in preparing cosmetics is increasing rapidly. There are several factors that will boost this market’s growth, such as increasing demand for rice bran oil from the food and beverages industry. North America is one of the leading users of this oil due to rising health awareness among consumers. Consumers are adopting several dietary measures to ensure that they are consuming food products that are beneficial for health. Europe is also one of the developing rice bran-based oil markets due to the region's rising demand for vegetable oils. As an emerging market, Europe acts as one of the major importers of this oil and imports from Thailand, India, and China.
Cold pressed rice bran oil is one of the fastest growing industries in the health and wellness space, with people realizing its numerous health benefits. This is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs who are looking to start their own business. Not only is the demand for this oil growing but so are the profits that can be earned. The best part about this business is that it is relatively easy to get into and does not require a large capital investment. All in all, the cold pressed rice bran oil industry has a lot to offer and is definitely worth considering if you're looking to start your own business.
· Adani Wilmar (Gujarat, India) Modi Naturals (New Delhi, India)
· Marico (Maharashtra, India)
· Conagra Foods (Chicago, U.S.)
· BCL Industries Limited (Punjab, India)
· King Rice Oil Group (Bangkok, Thailand)
· California Rice Oil Company (California, U.S.)
· Ricela Health Foods Ltd. (Punjab, India)
· 3F Industries Ltd (Mumbai, India)
· Sethia Oils Ltd. (West Bengal, India)