Technical Textiles, Agrotech (Agro-Textiles), Buildtech (Construction Textiles), Clothtech (Clothing Textiles), Geotech (Geo-Textiles), Hometech (Domestic Textiles), Indutech (Industrial Textiles), Lifting Textiles, Mobiltech (Textiles Used in Transport; Automotive and Aerospace), Oekotech or Ecotech (Ecological Protection Textile), Packtech (Packaging Textiles), Protech (Protective Textiles), Sportech (Sports Textiles)
We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Sanitary Napkin comes under Nonwoven fabrics which as a whole come under technical textile.Technical textiles are defi...
HDPE/PP Woven Sacks
Woven fabric is a textile formed by weaving. It is produced on ...
PVC flex is made out of PVC and fabric raw material, specially designed for solvent printing industry. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor printi...
HDPE/PP Woven Sacks (Using Circular Looms)
PP/HDPE woven sacks laminated with LDPE...
Sanitary napkins have an important place in women's history and in the history of technology. 19th Century research in...
PVC flex is made out of PVC and fabric raw material, specially designed for solvent printing industry. It is suitable ...
An intermediate bulk container (IBC) is purpose built tank or container used to store or transport bulk fluid and dry materials. IBC containers are...
There is variety of shopping bags available in India and through out the world. Shopping bags available in India made by paper, jute, synthetic res...
Polyester Texturised Yarn are sometimes referred to as polyester filament, polyester ...
Black Braided Silk Sutures (Non Absorbable Surgical Suture)
There are so many fibre...
HDPE/PP oriented strips are becoming increasingly popular in I...
High density polyethylene or HDPE woven sacks have become a versatile commodity in the packaging industry Introduced for the first time in India du...
Surgical Bandages are the products manufactured from White Bleached Cotton gauge Cloth of suitable quality. These are available in various widths o...
The powder-free and synthetic disposable latex gloves market is anticipated to thrive in the next three to five years due to increased healthcare s...
Surgical cotton is also known as absorbent cotton or cotton wool. It is mainly used for medical purposes in hospitals, nursing homes, and dispensar...
PVC Flex is made out of PVC and Fabric raw material, specially designed for solvent printing industry. It is suitable ...
Profile Geotextiles is defined as permeable textile materials used in contact with soil, rock, earth or any other geotechnical related material as ...
In the field of packaging thermoplastic film has been widely accepted as an efficient flexible packaging materials. Co-extruded multilayer blown fi...
General classification of sutures includes natural and synthetic, absorbable and non absorbable and monofilament and multifilament. Natural materia...
Baby diapers are recently introduced in India but it is becoming popular in India since last two decades and it has become a general necessity for ...
During the printing process, ink, dirt and other residue may accumulate on the blanket cylinders. The accumulation of such residues can cause vario...
The sanitary napkin industry is clos...
Surgical Bandages are the products manufactured from white bleached Cotton gauge cloth of suitable quality. Absorbent cotton also known as surgical...
India is one of the leading countries for rubber products. Fan belts are essentially used in automobile sector to transmit the power from one pulle...
A fibrous protein comprising most of the white fibre in the connective tissue of animals and man, especially in the skin muscles and tendous. The ...
Surgical cotton Industry is mainly limited to small and cottage scale units. Bengal chemical & pharmaceutical works Ltd. is the key manufacture...
Printed circuits are components in almost all electronic assemblies. Printed circuit board are metal clad laminates that are used to define wiring ...
Sanitary Napkin comes under Nonwoven fabrics which as a whole come under technical textile. Technical textiles are def...
Flexible packaging sector in India has emerged as the sea of opportunities for entrepreneurs on the back of its rising popularity. In India and as ...
The Market Research Report on FEMINI...
Investment Opportunities in India: Sanitary Napkin Project (Reasons for Invest...
A diaper or nappy is a kind of under...
Packaging is both a symbol of society consumption habits and reflection of its progress. The user experts it to have better strength, easier handli...
H.D.P.E. WOVEN SACKS
Woven sacks as a packaging medium is well established for bul...
Rubber belting are mainly used for two purposes namely, conveying and transmission. Conveyor belts are used for conveying various items such as coa...
There are so many fibers available which has property of non absorbing among those fibers are nylon, Terelene, Polyester etc. are synthetic fiber a...
Mattresses / Bedding
Mattresses or bedding are one of the most useful articles in o...
High-density polyethylene oriented tarpaulins are becoming increasingly popular all over the world. Tarpaulin is used for water proofing for protec...
Production of Urea Formaldehyde UF85. Start Own Industry of Urea Formaldehyde. ...
Glass fiber also called fiberglass....
A sanitary napkin, sanitary towel, sanitary pad,...
The Sanitary napkin industry is clos...
The Sanitary napkin industry is closely connected with the mode of life, which is in turn directly correlated to housi...
Flex is a sheet of polythene widely used to deliver high quality digital print for outdoor hoardings and banner, mainl...
The 1st sanitary napkins were in the...
Profile PP woven sacks laminated with PP liner have wider applications. PP woven sacks are much stronger & can withstand much higher impact loa...
Product Profile: Non woven fabric is a fabric like material made from long fibres, bonded together by chemical, mechanical, heat or solvent treatme...
Product Profile: Non woven bags are made of a sheet of fibers and continuous filaments or chopped yarns of any nature or origin, that have been for...
One of the most popular forms of packaging is Flexible Packaging. Flexible Package is easy to hold, convenient to store and simple to use. Made up...
Surgical gowns are worn by doctors and nurses in the operating theater to address a dual function of preventing transfer of microorganisms and body...
Surgical cotton is also known as absorbent cotton or cotton wool. It is mainly used for medical purposes in hospitals, nursing homes, dispensaries ...
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-21. All rights reserved