We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Prior to the development of chlorinated bleaches the process of bleaching textiles was a long and laborious one which required several months at a ...
Business Ideas in Production of Disposable I...
A hospital is supposed to treat patients suffering from various ailments. Doctors with their dedicated spirit serve the nation at large by providin...
Nitrile gloves are a kind of disposable gloves made up of rubber, this suggests there's no risk of latex allergies. Th...
Active pharmaceutical ingredients are the active substances that are utilized in the manufacture of a drug and have a ...
A surgical mask, also referred to as a procedure mask, medical mask or just as a face mask, is meant to be worn by health professionals during surg...
Toothpaste may be a paste or gel to be used with a toothbrush to maintain and improve oral health ...
Manufacturing Business Plans of HDPE and PP Bags, Disposable...
Business Plans for Production of Disposable Nitrile Examinat...
Disposable Syringes are made of plastic material and are used in the field of medical and veterinary science. Due to their availability in steriliz...
Disposable Syringes are made of plastic material and are used in the field of medical and veterinary science. Due to t...
31 Best Industry Business Plans for Starting a Small Scale Business with Investment of 25 Lakhs (Plant and Machinery). Highly Profitable Busi...
Manufacturing Ideas of Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Kraft Paper, Aluminium Ingots from Aluminiu...
Investment Opportunity for Startups in Essential Oil, Active Zinc Oxide from Zinc Ash, Talc ...
A sprayer is a device used to spray a liquid, where sprayers are commonly used for projection of water, weed kil...
Stable Bleaching process are those which remove colour from natural or artificial products. In early times bleaching was do...
Paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen or APAP, is a medication used to treat pain and fever. It is typically used for mild to moderate pain. It ...
Bleaching process are those which remove colour from natural or artificial products. In early times bleaching was done by mechanical means and blea...
Production of Blood Collection Tubes (Vacuta...
Sterilization may be a term pertaining to any process that eliminates (removes) or kills all varieties of microbial life, including transmissible a...
Sanitary Napkin comes under Nonwoven fabrics which as a whole come under technical textile. Technical textiles are defined as textile materials and...
Production of Azithromycin, Cefixi...
Production of Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride (CIPRO) - Active ...
A surgical (surgeon’s) glove is made of natural or synthetic rubber intended to be worn by operating room ...
7-Aminocephalosporanic Acid (7-ACA) Production – Acti...
Production of DCDA - Dicyandiamide (2-Cyanoguanidine). Active Phar...
Nitrile gloves are a type of disposable gloves made of synthetic rubber, this suggests there's no risk of latex allergies. They the foremost popula...
Disposable Syringes are made from plastic material and are utilized in the sector of medical and veterinary science. because of their availability ...
Hand sanitizer is alcohol-based or alcohol-free liquid, which is used for c...
Production of Peanut Butter, Cellophane Film, E-Waste Recycling, Aluminium Foil Containers, Holiday Resort, Ri...
Intravenous therapy delivers liquid substances on to the veins. Intravenous route is that the fast...
8 Most Profitable Manufacturing Business Ideas for Cashew N...
A syringe is a simple piston pump consisting of a plunger that fits tightly in a tube. The plunger can be pulled and pushed along inside a cylindri...
Fluids are given when someone's body fluid volume falls. There are a number of things which can cause a drop in fluid ...
An N95 Mask may be a variety of Mask with air-purifying, particulate respirator which may be a personal protective device ...
List of 45 Profitable Business Ideas for MSME. Startup Busin...
Business Plan of Raising Chickens for Egg Production. Investment Opportunities in Layer ...
A surgical (surgeon’s) glove is formed of natural or synthetic rubber intended to be worn by operating roo...
Toothpaste may be a paste or gel to be used with a toothbrush to take care of and improve oral health and aesthetics. ...
Startup Opportunities in IV Fluids (BFS Technology), Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Toothpaste, ...
A surgical (surgeon’s) glove is formed of natural or synth...
Production of Disposable Surgical and Medical Face Mask. Single-Use Surgical and Procedure Masks Manufacturing Pro...
Nitrile gloves are a type of disposable gloves made up of rubber, this suggests there is no risk of latex allerg...
Oxygen gas comprises 21 percent of atmospheric gas. Its symbol is O2. Atomic weight of oxygen is 16, atomic no. is 8 and relative mo...
Startup Business Ideas- Production of Menthol Crystal, Craft Beer, Cultivat...
A Surgical Blade is a small and extremely sharp bladed instrument used for surgery, anatomical dissection,
Set Up Grain and Molasses-Based Ethanol Distillery- Gov...
Production of Sodium Percarbonate (Sodium Carbonate Peroxid...
A surgical (surgeon’s) glove is created of natural or synthetic rubber intended to be worn by operating th...
Nitrile, Vinyl and Latex Disposable Medical Gloves Production. Business Opportunities in Hand Gloves Industry.
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-21. All rights reserved