We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Prior to the development of chlorinated bleaches the process of bleaching textiles was a long and laborious one which required several months at a ...
Lead acid batteries are rechargeable batteries made of lead plates situated in a â€˜bathâ€™ of sulfuric acid with...
Corn flakes being one of most nutritious foods and is consumed as breakfast food not only in India but elsewhere in th...
The principal feed resources for animal consumption in the country are crop residues like straws of wheat, rice and ot...
Investment Opportunities in India: Sanitary Napkin Project (Reasons for Invest...
The research report titled Investment Opportunities for SMEâ€™s in Indian Detergent Industry (Why to Invest, Core Project Financia...
The research report titled â€˜Emerging Opportunities in Booming Indian Beer Industry (Why to Invest, Core Project Financials, Pote...
The report titled â€˜EMERGING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN INDIAN BAKERY INDUSTR...
India Emerging Business Opportunities: Cold Chain Sector (Why to Invest, Project Potential, Core Financials...
Edible oil sector in India is riding high on consumption boom in India. The sector has been witnessing a shift in consumer preferences, on the back...
Indian edible oil sector has its feet firm in the ground as demand gets skewed towards the premium and healthy segment. The industry has seen a sur...
How and Why to Start Your Own Fruit Beverage Industry (Business Plan, Investment Opportunity, Why to invest, Market Potential, Project Financials o...
Flexible packaging sector in India has emerged as the sea of opportunities for entrepreneurs on the back of its rising popularity. In India and as ...
Sanitary Napkin comes under Nonwoven fabrics which as a whole come under technical textile. Technical textiles are def...
Earlier, wooden sleepers were used for laying the railway tracks but due to the depleting wooden resources and increasing c...
Vinylidene Chloride (VDC) and Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC) Manufactur...
White Cement Manufacturing Industry. How to Start a Cement Manufacturing Factory?
Potassium Iodate Manufacturing Industry. Chemical Business Ideas and Opportunities
Bentonite is a clay generated frequently from the alteration of volcanic ash, consisting predominantly of smectite min...
Cheese Analogues Production. Analogue Cheese Manufacturing Business. Commercial Chees...
Soybean and Palm Oil Refining Business. Refining of Crude Soya Bean and Palm Oil. Opp...
Fructose Syrup Production from Broken Rice. High Fructose Rice Syrup (HFS 90%) Manufacturing ...
Tomato Paste Packaging Industry. Profitable Business Opportunities in Packaged Tomato Paste. ...
Aluminum circle, as aluminum disc, is widely used in making aluminum cookware, as aluminum sauce pan, pizza pan, utens...
Medical transcription, also known as MT, is an allied health profession dealing with the process of transcribing voice...
Silver nitrate is an inorganic compound with chemical formula AgNO3. This compound is a versatile precursor to many ot...
Non-stick is the surface which is coated with a synthetic polymer called Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) or with cerami...
Hydroxylammonium sulfate (NH3OH) 2SO4, is the sulfuric acid salt of hydroxylamine. It is primarily used as an easily h...
Cenosphere from Fly Ash. High Value Added Product from Coal Fly Ash. Cenosphere Processing&lr...
Ionones are cyclocitrylildene acetones with the molecular formula C13H20O. They are an important and versatile class o...
Micronutrients Fertilizer Manufacturing Industry. Production of Micronutrients Fertil...
Battery Plates are widely used to manufacture Tubular Batteries. Plate is most important part in batteries, it determi...
Vacuum flask (also known as a Dewar flask, Dewar bottle or thermos) is an insulating storage vessel that greatly lengt...
A paintbrush is a brush used to apply paint or sometimes ink. A paintbrush is usually made by clamping the bristles to...
The geyser consists of a water tank fitted with two pipes – one for inlet of cold water and the other for outlet...
Sulfamethoxazole is an antibiotic. It is used for bacterial infections such as urinary tract infections, bronchitis, a...
Aluminium is the second most abundant metallic element in the earth’s crust. Aluminium is a versatile material i...
Nitrous Oxide Production. Laughing Gas Manufacturing Business. Opportunities in Industrial an...
Hand sanitizer is alcohol-based or alcohol-free liquid, which is used for c...
Manufacturing Opportunities in Disposable Nitrile Gloves. The Most Profitable Industry to Lau...
Baking Science with Formulation & Production. Book on Bakery Products (4th Revised Edition)
A spice is a seed, fruit, root, bark, berry, bud or other vegetable substance primarily used for flavoring, coloring o...
Market Research Report on India Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)
Toothpaste is a paste or gel to be used with a toothbrush to maintain and improve oral health and aesthetics. Since their introduction several thou...
Manufacturing of Downhole Seals Used for Oil and Gas Industry from Synthetic Rubber.
Cellophane Film Manufacturing Plant. Investment Opportunities in Cellophane Packaging Films Industry.
The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) is the part of any drug that produce...
Aluminum Foil Containers Production. Profitable Business of Aluminum Foil Foo...
A gas cylinder may be a pressure vessel for storage and containment of gases at above air pressure. High-pressur...
Paratha may be a quite unleavened flatbread, which is formed of atta flour. the flavour of paratha is various. S...
Intravenous fluids are fluids which are intended to be administered to a patient intravenously, directly through...
Spices are non-leafy parts (e.g. bud, fruit, seed, bark, rhizome, and bulb) of plants used as ...
A dental impression may be a negative imprint of hard (teeth) and soft tissues within the mouth from which a positive reproduction (cast or model) ...
Nitrile, Vinyl and Latex Disposable Medical Gloves Production. Business Opportunities in Hand Gloves Industry.
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-21. All rights reserved