We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Lecithin is a synonym for phosphatidylcholine. It is the main lipid component in biological membranes, like our cell membranes or cell walls of pla...
-Capsanthin(paprika oleoresin) from chilly/ paprika capsicum -Curcumin from turmeric -Lycopen from tomatoes and other red fruits India, recognized...
Taurine, or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic acid. It is a major constituent of bile and can be found in the lower intestine and, in small...
Glycerin is a simple polyol compound. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is widely used in pharmaceutical formulations. Glycerol has ...
Guar Gum is a white to yellowish white powder. It is nearly odorless. When dissolved in hot or cold water guar gum forms a paste of high viscosity....
Polyvinylidene fluoride is a specialty plastic material in the fluoropolymer family. It is used generally in applications requiring the highest pur...
Thionyl chloride is an inorganic compound with the formula SOCl2. It is a reactive chemical reagent used in chlorination reactions. It is a colorle...
Cellulose acetate is a man-made substance that is derived from the naturally occurring organic compound - cellulose. Cellulose is the main structur...
Citric acid or 2-hydroxy-1, 2, 3-propanetricarboxylic acid, HO 2 CCH 2 C (OH) (CO 2 H) CH 2 CO 2 H, is a weak organic carboxylic acid. Citric acid ...
Potassium permanganate is an inorganic chemical compound with the formula KMnO4. It is a strong oxidizing agent. As an oxidant, potassium permangan...
The term chlorinated paraffins is usually taken to encompass a wide range of liquids and solids from C10 to >C24 and containing 30-72% chlorine ...
Formic acid is a clear, colourless, mobile liquid with a pungent odour. It is highly corrosive and a moderate fire hazard. Formic acid is mainly us...
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (M-Class) rubber or Ethylene-propylene rubbers & elastomers (also called EPDM and EPM) continue to be one of t...
Chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) is one kind of high molecule elastic material developed in late years, which is one of the random chloride produced ...
Plastics have become an important part of modern life and are used in different sectors of applications like packaging, building materials, consume...
PRODUCT PROFILE Neopentyl glycol (IUPAC name 2,2 dimethyl-1,3 propanediol) is an organic chemical compound. It is used in the synthesis of polyest...
PRODUCT PROFILE Acrylonitrile butadie...
PRODUCT PROFILE: BT-Epoxy belongs to the group of thermoset resins used in printed circuit boards (PCBs). It is a mixture of epoxy resin, a common ...
PRODUCT PROFILE: Bisphenol a (BPA), a synthetic estrogen used to harden polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resin, is the focus of a growing number of...
PRODUCT PROFILE Chloroform is a colourless, neutral liquid, heavier than water and of characteristic sweetish odour. It is completely miscible wit...
PRODUCT PROFILE Chloromethane, also called methyl chloride, is a chemical compound of the group of organic compounds calledhaloalkanes. It was once...
PRODUCT PROFILE Diethyl sulphate (DES) is an important chemical intermediate to make products for coatings, pharmaceuticals, personal care product...
PRODUCT PROFILE Ethyl silicate is a colorless flammable liquid ester (C2H5)4SiO4 that hydrolyzes to silica and ethyl alcohol and is used esp. in pa...
PRODUCT PROFILE: Isobutyric acid, also known as 2-methylpropanoic acid, is a carboxylic acid with structural formula (CH3)2 CH COOH. It is found in...
PRODUCT PROFILE Isophorone is an ?,?-Unsaturated cyclic ketone, a colorless to yellowish liquid with characteristic smell, that is used as a solve...
Product Profile: 1,6 Hexanediol HDO is a valuable intermediate product for the chemical industry. 1,6-Hexanediol is a linear diol and it contains ...
Product Profile Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) is a thermoplastic produced by chlorination of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin. Uses include h...
Product Profile: 1,4 cyclohexanedimethanol (CHDM) is a monomer used in the manufacture of co polyesters in the specialty plastic segment, due to gr...
Product Profile Ethaboxam is a fungicide used mainly for folial and soil treatment. It is highly effective on a range of diseases such as downy mil...
PRODUCT PROFILE Fluorinated alcohols are formed by using fluorine atoms to replace hydrogen atoms on the carbon chains of alcohols. Because of thei...
PRODUCT PROFILE Hydroxypropyl carbamate acrylate (HPCA) is a new specialty monomer that is generated by the biotech process. It has several advanta...
Product Profile Glyceryl triacetate is the triester of glycerol and acetic acid and is also known as triglyceride 1,2,3 triacetoxypropane is more g...
Product Profile Lithium titanate (full name lithium metatitanate) is a compound containing lithium and titanium. It is an off white powder at room ...
Product Profile Monochloroacetic acid (MCA) is the organochlorine compound with the formula ClCH2CO2H. This carboxylic acid is a useful building-bl...
Product Profile Lithium hexafluorophosphate (LiPF6) is a typical electrolyte salt for lithium-ion batteries. Lithium hexafluorophosphate is an inor...
Product Profile Tert. Butylamine is a primary, aliphatic amine, which is used in the production of accelerators for the rubber industry, but is als...
Product Profile Phosphine gas is defined as Phosphine that is in the gas phase, or phosphine that is above its boiling point of 85 degrees C. Phosp...
Product Profile Sodium Methoxide is white amorphous and flow able powder. Sodium methoxide is referred to by many names including alcoholate, metho...
Profile Polypropylene (PP), also known as polypropene, is a thermoplastic polymer used in a wide variety of applications including packaging and la...
Profile Orlistat also known as tetrahydrolipstatin, is a drug designed to treat obesity. It is a hydrogenated derivative of lipstatin and an inhibi...
Profile Sodium percarbonate is a chemical, an adduct of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide (a perhydrate), with formula 2Na2CO3 â€&c...
Adiponitrile is the organic compound with the formula (CH2)4(CN)2. This dinitrile, a viscous, colourless liquid, is an important precursor to the p...
Marble is a non-foliated metamorphic rock composed of recrystallized carbonate minerals, most commonly calcite or dolomite. Geologists use the term...
Vinylformamide (VFA) is an important feedstock for water soluble, cationic polymers. VFA is used in the paper industry to increase the efficiency o...
An insoluble dietary fiber that is tasteless, odorless & colorless powder produced from naturally occurring components of plants. It does not d...
Morpholine is an organic chemical compound having the chemical formula O(CH2CH2)2NH. This features both amine and an ether functional groups. Thus ...
ENB or Ethylidene Norbornene is a bicyclic monomer and intermediate that contains two double bonds, each with a different reactivity. Its chemical ...
Wood plastic composite is good to solve the problem arises in the environment as there is scope of use of agricultural waste product to make WPC. ...
Methyl methacrylate (MMA) is an organic compound with the formula CH2=C(CH3)COOCH3<...
Biodiesel (chemically known as fatty acid methyl ester) is an alternative fuel to conventional diesel (obtaine...
Melamine is an organic compound that is often combined with formaldehyde to produce melamine resin, a syntheti...
Maltodextrin is a mixture of glucose, maltose, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides. Maltodextrin is 15 to 20%...
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-21. All rights reserved