We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Admixtures are materials added to the concrete before or during its mixing, with a view to modifying one or more of the properties of concrete in t...
Bricks may be made from a no. of different kinds of materials but they must usually posses a certain amount of plasticity. Fly ash is one of them. ...
Shelter is a basic need of the human specis. It is one of the basic rights which any human being may claim. Housing remains one of the crucial prob...
Banana can be preserved for 3 months or more by reducing the moisture in it by drying or frying. In India, food is preserved by sun-drying, mostly ...
Ice cream is defined as a frozen dairy product made by suitable blending and processing of cream and other milk products together with sugar, flavo...
Agriculture still continues to be th...
Chocolates is the favourite item of children. Chocolates and Cocoa products supply proteins, fats, Carbohydrates, Vitamins and Minerals. It?s prima...
Cheese is basically milk product, which is manufactured from milk by acidulation and then by filtration. The precipitate is cheese, there are few s...
Ice-cream, though of a comparatively recent origin, is a popular food item among people. It is a frozen dairy product made by suitable blending and...
Pre compressed press board is special type board. It has specialty use in the floor of special electrical instrument like transformer. Specificatio...
Welding Electrodes are used in welding various metals in the fabrication of equipment for chemical and allied industries, construction of steel str...
Tungsten carbide is a compound of tungsten and carbon. Tungsten as such or tungsten ore is not available in India sufficiently. So it can be import...
Cargo containers, an item which is essential for transporting of essential commodities form one country to the other country. Now a days export and...
LPG valves are made from brass by forging. The total production of valves has been established 9 million numbers per annum in the country. Against ...
The consumption of coolant is mainly estimated on the basis of automobile industry which has experienced a technological revolution in car manufact...
Carburetors is a device that controls the power output and fuel feed of internal combustion spark-ignition engines generally used for automobiles, ...
Automobile workshop provide services of preventive maintenance of motor vehicles as well as for repairs and overhauls, Preventive maintenance cuts ...
Activated alumina is one of the various grades O alumina used extensively as industrial adsorbent because of their properties of large surface area...
Since long people used to burn cotton in mud cups filled with oil. But candle manufacture started during World War-II. The candle is being used in ...
There required large amount of hot rolled or cold rolled coils and strips for manufacturing of steel tubes. One of the major use of this tube is fo...
Enameled wire is an insulated wire used in winding of armatures in transformers, switch gears and other electrical equipments. When connected to th...
Disposable syringes are a great innov...
Thermoforming Plant for Manufacturing of Disposable Glass, Bowls & Plates Use P.S.Cost film, thermoforming film and sheet are manufactured cont...
The furniture making is an ancient art in India before centuries. The expertise of India in manufacturing furniture was accepted by all the parts o...
Soft and hard board, which are the basic among the paper boards, is used for wide range of purposes like folding boxes, backboard, for flat files, ...
The term wooden furniture is used for articles of daily use in dwelling house, place of business, public buildings, and includes items such as chai...
Broom stick is well known to all. It has been largely used by domestic people, commercial complexes, industrial people etc. It is generally prepa...
Glass reinforced concrete is a composite material consisting of a mortar of hydraulic cement and fine aggregate reinforced with alkali resistant gl...
Hydraulic hoses are largely used in the supplying of water from one place to another place, in the agriculture in the fire brigade, in the civil co...
Seamless M. S. Tubes & Pipes
Seamless M. S. pipes and tubes products may be mad...
With the vast potential of plastics, artificial synthetic marble is virtually replacing the use of natural marble. The qualities of artificial synt...
The invention of air entraining agents in 1939 has been termed a revolutionary development in concrete technology. The basic function of an air-ent...
Ply Board is wooden made board or wooden like raw materials largely used for making ply board. There is large use of ply board nowadays in making w...
Oxygen (CO2, gas at 00/1 matm., 1.429g./l, crit. Pressure, 49.7 Matm.) is a colorless, odourless, and tasteless gas, somewhat heavier than air. It ...
Automobile tyres are quite costly in India, and are manufactured only by big manufacturers. Retreading is replacement of worn, cut or loose treads ...
Bricks may be made from a number of different kinds of materials, but they must usually possess (can be capable of developing) a certain amount of ...
Prestressed Concrete Poles for Electrical H.T. and L.T.
Prestressed Concrete poles ...
In the construction industry in India, while efforts are being made to introduce new technologies to expedite the work process and streamline it, t...
The safety razor is providing with guards on both sides of the cutting edges, which restrain the age from digging into the skin. Development in raz...
The plastic in India plays a very important key role in industrialization. A wide spectrum of plastics and its articles have touched the life of ev...
Hand pumps are the most economical means of providing water supply in rural and out laying urban area. The conventional hand pumps are being used i...
With the development of pharmaceutica...
There is competitive growth of rubber gaskets in market. Gasket should be smooth, inert -towards water and normal chemicals, physically strong and ...
Paper bags are very economical, efficient and safe package for an impressive and constantly growing range of products. It can protect the cement ve...
Crushing of stone is physical process applied over the available natural stone to reduce size. Crushed stone should be hard enough to withstand hea...
Admixtures are materials added to the concrete before or during its mixing, with a view to modify one or more of the properties of concrete in the ...
It is non crystalline solid or viscous material having adhesive properties, which is completely soluble in carbon disulfide. It is generally brown ...
Banana powder is prepared from pulp of fruits after mashing and drying in a drum or spray driers. Then dried product is pulverized and passed throu...
Wire nail is a common product, which is normally used in daily life. It is manufactured from low carbon and high carbon, hard or soft drawn steel w...
Wire mesh is known as wire netting, which is supplied in various types of meshes and for various purposes. It is used by the builders i.e. fencing ...
Perforated bricks are light in weight and provide better thermal insulation as compared to common bricks. Now in India there is a very good growth ...
Fuel bricks from the different raw materials now a days are very popular for the resources of renewable energy. There is great efforts have been ta...
The principal methods for producing copper powder is electrolytic deposition at high current densities and the atomization of molten metal. Copper ...
Piping may represent as much as 25% of the cost of a chemical process plant. The economics depends heavily on the pipe size and fabrication techniq...
The asbestos sheet was first manufactured in 1914 in Japan. Since then improvement have been repeatedly made in the quality, shape and manufacturin...
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-20. All rights reserved