We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Silicon is the most abundant elemental mineral on earth. Silicone are semi-inorganic polymers that are used in almost every industry as well as in ...
Welding Electrodes are used in welding various metals in the fabrication of equipment for chemical and allied industries, construction of steel str...
Tungsten carbide is a compound of tungsten and carbon. Tungsten as such or tungsten ore is not available in India sufficiently. So it can be import...
Steel is the generic name for a group of ferrous metals, which due to their abundance, durability, versatility and low cost are the most useful met...
Cargo containers, an item which is essential for transporting of essential commodities form one country to the other country. Now a days export and...
Sponge iron is the iron manufactured by refining iron ore. Iron ore is refined by burning off its wastes to a considerable extent. It is used as a ...
Alloy steel casting has valuable properties like strength, toughness, and resistance to heavy and repeated impact, excellent ductility, resistance ...
Steel Tubes from Scraps and P.V.C. Pipe with 5mw/Hr. Captive Power Plant
LPG valves are made from brass by forging. The total production of valves has been established 9 million numbers per annum in the country. Against ...
The consumption of coolant is mainly estimated on the basis of automobile industry which has experienced a technological revolution in car manufact...
Hot-dip galvanizing is usually a process of coating a steel surface with a layer of pure zinc or zinc coating along with a few alloying elements li...
Bright bars are basic materials used in the manufacture of various engineering product e.g. bolts, nuts, shafts, screw, hand tools, agricultural im...
Native lead is occasionally found in traces but the chief ore is galena usually associated with zinc blend. Lead was known in ancient Egypt and Bab...
Carburetors is a device that controls the power output and fuel feed of internal combustion spark-ignition engines generally used for automobiles, ...
Automobile workshop provide services of preventive maintenance of motor vehicles as well as for repairs and overhauls, Preventive maintenance cuts ...
Activated alumina is one of the various grades O alumina used extensively as industrial adsorbent because of their properties of large surface area...
Since long people used to burn cotton in mud cups filled with oil. But candle manufacture started during World War-II. The candle is being used in ...
Aluminium is the most abundant metal in the world. It makes up 8% of the solid portion of the earth crust. Every country processes large supplies o...
The automobile industry in India is at present undergoing considerable expansion and modernization with technology and know-how imported from Japan...
Nuts and bolts are the commonest known hardwares used in almost every type of industry. Centre bolt and U-Bolt are mainly employed on leaf springs ...
Floating agent in the fishing industry has indirect relation. It has very good relation with fisheries. Fisherman has applied it lot for spreading ...
Door closers are very commonly seen in most of the modern residential houses, office building, hospital, hotels & restaurants, Railway station ...
To think of steel , first of all, a rod or a bar comes to the mind of a common man in India. Steel rods are required for making mostly everything o...
There required large amount of hot rolled or cold rolled coils and strips for manufacturing of steel tubes. One of the major use of this tube is fo...
The piston is a cylindrical part that reciprocates in an engine cylinder. Piston rings provides a seal between the cylinder wall and piston. A good...
Modern steels vary greatly in their compositions, mechanical properties and it may be assumed that nearly all steel is produced for the benefit of ...
Enameled wire is an insulated wire used in winding of armatures in transformers, switch gears and other electrical equipments. When connected to th...
Hydraulic hoses are mostly used in the supplying of water in the field of agriculture and fire brigade etc. Basic raw materials, which needed to ma...
Particle boards are substitute of solid wood and plywood. Due to the growing deforestation, the natural wood is becoming more and more scare. Parti...
Granite Slab and Tiles are mainly used for wall paneling and facades. Today in Europe and in Western Countries and in India, architect and builders...
Hydraulic hoses are largely used in the supplying of water from one place to another place, in the agriculture in the fire brigade, in the civil co...
Seamless M. S. Tubes & Pipes
Seamless M. S. pipes and tubes products may be mad...
Pig Iron is a raw material for all the iron and steel based industries and hence, required to be responsive to the requirements of pig iron users. ...
Piston is one of the most important item in the automobile industries. There are mostly disc like structure of the piston. Now a days piston are ma...
The importance of iron and steel among other materials is well known for industrialization and national economy. Basically all industries depend on...
Steel is produced through two process routes; the ore based Blast Furnace-LD Converter route or scrap or DRI based electric arc furnace route. The ...
Hot dip galvanizing is a process in which an adherent, protective coating of zinc compounds is developed on the surface of iron and steel products ...
The chief departments of a metallurgical plant operating on a complete are to finished product cycle are that operating on a complete are to finish...
High mast poles are newly ventured high pillars for using high mast lighting, flood lighting, sports lighting, traffic signals, street lighting etc...
Automobile tyres are quite costly in India, and are manufactured only by big manufacturers. Retreading is replacement of worn, cut or loose treads ...
In the manufacture of steel, chromium is added usually in the form of ferro chrome. Pure chromium metal, produced by electrolytic or aluminothermic...
A limited nos. of manufacturers of various types of automobiles vehicles in India. More & more enterprises are coming up with something designs...
To think of steel first of all a rod or a bar as you may call it comes to the mind of a common man in India. Steel rods are required even for makin...
Tractor is one of the most important farming machine. We can say that tractor is the forehand of the farming industry. This is the blessing of god ...
Prestressing is the process of applying a load to a structure deforming, so that it will withstand a work load more effectively or deflect less. Pr...
Anodic Aluminium Labels used as an industrial, metallic labels and are widely used on industrial machinery and domestic appliances for supplying th...
The leather lining applied to the male of female cones of friction clutches to provide a higher friction than that of metallic surfaces. An automob...
Residual rocks, in which the alumina trihydrate and monohydrate minerals gibbsite, boehmite, and diaspore predominate are classified as bauxite. Ot...
The industry grow steadily based soundly on new and expanding markets created largely by its own study of the properties of aluminium and of the av...
Coal is an extremely heterogeneous, complex material that is difficult to characterize. Coal is a rock formed by geological process and is composed...
Iron is an Anglo-Saxon Word : the symbol Fe, comes from latin ferrum. The use of iron has been known since the earliest times; it was prepared by t...
Gravity casting which is in fact is a permanent mould casting in which the molten metal is poured under the force of gravity into the permanent mou...
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-21. All rights reserved