We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
The general outlook for the cement industry is fulfilled the situation in a large body of Indian Industry, with a market rise in production failing...
Admixtures are materials added to the concrete before or during its mixing, with a view to modifying one or more of the properties of concrete in t...
Cement is a very important building material. It is used in almost all the constructions and is subjected to water in contact. If the concrete or c...
There are varieties of fish available in India. They are sweet water fish and salty water fish. Both the fishes can be stored by dehydration. Dehyd...
Aquaculture technology of sweet water fish farming is a good project for new entrepreneur and to meet up the demand growth of fish utilization.
Salt was the name originally given to the residue left by evaporation of sea water. Iodizing salt for human consumption is a modern trend. Iodine i...
Dairy products are basically based o...
Milk is an essential food for children as well as for all the human beings. There is large demand of milk throughout the world. In India and China...
Salt is a basic food element of all human beings. Due to its widespread use all over the world and also due to the increasing demand for refined, i...
Cocoa beverage is manufactured by the mixing of ingredients like cocoa powder, milk powder, sugar and vitamins homogeneously. It can be substitute ...
Cold drinks are very popular among people of all ages. They are available in canteens, restaurants and hotels. Cold drinks in pouches are nowadays ...
Agriculture still continues to be th...
Fish Meal is a dry & easily stored product forming a valuable ingredient of the rations of farm animals, particularly young pigs & poultry....
Wheat is one of the cheapest and most nutritious crop. It is widely grown all over the world and is produced in abundance, That is why it is used a...
Activated wood charcoal is a very important chemical widely employed by certain gases and vapours in purification in catalytic chemical reactions a...
E.D.T.A. and Its Salts
E.D.T.A. and its salts used in any chemical industry as a ch...
Gold Potassium Cyanide basically is a gold salt and it is generally made by using elements of potassium, gold, carbon and nitrogen. It is stable, c...
The term alkyd was first used by Kien...
Sea water largely used for marketing industrial common salts. As a whole industrial salt projects are good projects provided sound modern technolog...
Pigment printed textiles represent the highest percentage of all printed textiles. This is primarily due to the uncomplicated process and low cost ...
The growing environmental concern of the last decade and more has also shifted the focus to the use of ecologically fr...
Activated alumina is one of the various grades O alumina used extensively as industrial adsorbent because of their properties of large surface area...
Aluminium is the most abundant metal in the world. It makes up 8% of the solid portion of the earth crust. Every country processes large supplies o...
Floating agent in the fishing industry has indirect relation. It has very good relation with fisheries. Fisherman has applied it lot for spreading ...
Diamond blade is an instrument or cutting machines, which is broadly used for cutting of very hard materials. It is basically manufactured by using...
Doors are one of the most important area occupied in the wooden furniture construction area. Generally doors of solid and semi solid are manufactur...
Over the last three decades or so palm oil has made aggressive in road into the world market for oils and fats. It is now a close second behind soy...
The wax position in India is very critical which is well known to every one. It is always in short supply owing to number of uses in number of Indu...
Calcium salt of higher fatty is a hard soap. It is mainly used as fatty acids. Calcium salt of higher fatty acids generally is made by using basic ...
Paper is one of the necessities of civilization and it is almost impossible to imagine the continuance of a world with out a printed books and news...
Tissue paper is often used for wrapping as in jewellery, liquors, fruits and florist trades etc. Napkins are manufactured from tissues. Paper napki...
Polyethylene waxes can be made in two main grades, emulsifiable and non-emulsifiable waxes. Polyethylene wax has excellent stability against polish...
Petroleum waxes are broadly defined as the waxes naturally present in the various fractions of crude petroleum. After separation from lubricating o...
The progress of the pharmaceutical industry in India has been hampered by price and other controls. India?s pharmaceutical industry has made rapid ...
Clean room is an area where the air is totally pure in sense of free from microbial load. Clean room should be in hygenic condition. For maintainin...
Pharmaceutical industry is a very large industry, which is producing different types of basic medicines by using specific microbial cells for speci...
Poultry farming has grown into a full-fledged commercial agro business. The demand for eggs and broiler meat are on the increase with growing popul...
Cotton Buds / Swabs
Surgical cotton buds/swabs are an essential consumer item. It ...
Surgical cotton Industry is mainly limited to small and cottage scale units. Bengal chemical & pharmaceutical works Ltd. is the key manufacture...
India is currently the fifth largest producer of natural rubber in the world, next to Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and China. 235000 tones of natu...
Pharmaceutical College (B. Pharma & D. Pharma)
There is need of pharmaceutical ...
The furniture making is an ancient art in India before centuries. The expertise of India in manufacturing furniture was accepted by all the parts o...
The Rubber industry in the country is in the doldrums as it is unprepared to live and thrive under the present trade conditions. Rubber threads are...
Pharmaceutical grade sugar can be manufactured by using cane beet or sugar itself. This is the most pure form of sugar, which may not contain sulfu...
Prior to the development of chlorinated bleaches the process of bleaching textiles was a long and laborious one which required several months at a ...
Rubber Floor Mats
Pig Iron is a raw material for all the iron and steel based industries and hence, required to be responsive to the requirements of pig iron users. ...
Polyethylene waxes can be made in two main grades, emulsifiable and non-emulfiable waxes. The difference between both the grades are in relation to...
The invention of air entraining agents in 1939 has been termed a revolutionary development in concrete technology. The basic function of an air-ent...
Every body use milk and milk product...
This substance, which occupies 21 percent of the earthâ€™s atmosphere, has a number of very important uses. Oxygen is a colourless...
The various sizes and type of match boxes are largely used in all the homes commercial section shops and industries. The Match phosphorus coating l...
Goats are allied to sheep but are much hardier and more active animals. Their males or billy goats have a tuft of hair (beards) under the chin. The...
Soft drinks are largely used in the society to serve any guest in the house, in the commercial and industrial units to entertain the customers. It ...
Surgical Bandages are the products manufactured from white bleached Cotton gauge cloth of suitable quality. Absorbent cotton also known as surgical...
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-20. All rights reserved