We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Pre compressed press board is special type board. It has specialty use in the floor of special electrical instrument like transformer. Specificatio...
Steel is the generic name for a group of ferrous metals, which due to their abundance, durability, versatility and low cost are the most useful met...
There is rapid change of fashionable items with food habits and recreation center. Now a days cinema hall break down into small hall of accommodati...
Tin occasionally occurs native, but principal ore is casterilte or tin stone, SnO2, found in the Malay, Peninsula which alone accounts about one th...
Indian handicrafts are known the world over for their rich variety, grace, elegance and skilled craftsmanship. Cane and bamboo is largely available...
Diamond blade is an instrument or cutting machines, which is broadly used for cutting of very hard materials. It is basically manufactured by using...
Shoe Polish is commonly used for shining shoes. They consist of waxes and solvents. Shoes polish is available in a number of colours e.g. black, br...
Storing of onion means controlling the respiratory system in such a way that there is no formation of dead cell in the body or formation of dead ce...
The best way to cool products and view them at the same time. Visi coolers are specially designed to cool uniformly and help to display the product...
Trading is one of the art rather than science. There is no headache of manufacturing as well as no risk over production due to labour problem. Now ...
India is one of the leading countries for rubber products. Fan belts are essentially used in automobile sector to transmit the power from one pulle...
There has been a little war going on out there b/w silicon and titanium, both metallic components of the sands around the world. Not long ago, the ...
Compulsory state education begins at 5 years but permissive legislation allows local education authorities to build also for children of 3-5 years,...
Sanitary Napkins is one of the item ...
In India fruits & vegetables are...
Municipal waste are wet solid waste which comes out from the domestic waste, marketing area waste, slaughter?s house waste, dead animal waste, pape...
Coal washing unit is one of the most important unit for upgradation of coal in sense of fed value by reducing of ash contents in the coal. It is ba...
The classification of nursery schools and those attending them, have undergone several changes, schools and with a few exception, they are no longe...
Surgical Methylated Spirit (Denatured Alcohol / Surgical Spirit)
Particle boards are substitute of solid wood and plywood. Due to the growing deforestation, the natural wood is becoming more and more scare. Parti...
All out type i.e. vaporiser/refiel type mosquito repellant is highly efficient and effective repellant. Because of its high efficiency, it is quite...
The young age silkworm rearing or chawki rearing is a vital aspect of sericulture industry for the development of healthy larvae and harvesting of ...
Methi Seeds are source of vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, alkaloids etc. This robust herb (fig) has light green leaves, is 30 to 60 cm tall and...
Granite Slab and Tiles are mainly used for wall paneling and facades. Today in Europe and in Western Countries and in India, architect and builders...
Thermo Cole is natural snow-white, feather light common product density range 15-35 kg per cu.mt., a material with rare combination of physical and...
Acrylic terpene (C10) and sesquiterpene (C15) hydrocarbons find little use in composition. They are relatively unstable, some have a slightly aggre...
The importance of iron and steel among other materials is well known for industrialization and national economy. Basically all industries depend on...
Blood bag is a disposable bio-medical device used for collection, storage, transportation and transfusion of human blood and blood components. The ...
The invention of air entraining agents in 1939 has been termed a revolutionary development in concrete technology. The basic function of an air-ent...
Fuel gel prepared by using basic raw materials like ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, sodium stearate, carbopol etc. All the machinery and raw materia...
It is basically gum powder made from tamarind kernel, dimethyl hydantion formaldehyde, polyvinyl alcohol all the required raw material and machiner...
Liquid organic fertiliser or Bio fertiliser new days has increased market. There is new decease in the inorganic fertiliser market. Liquid organic ...
Dibetic food is special kind of food product, which can be used by the dibetic patient directly with out any side effect in the body or any direct ...
Recycling of waste has become a necessity for environmental as well as for economic reasons. Plastics wastes being recycled in our country for over...
Hot dip galvanizing is a process in which an adherent, protective coating of zinc compounds is developed on the surface of iron and steel products ...
High mast poles are newly ventured high pillars for using high mast lighting, flood lighting, sports lighting, traffic signals, street lighting etc...
Water is an abundantly available as a precious gift of nature. However, natural water many times contains dissolved impurities such as Carbonates o...
Oxygen (CO2, gas at 00/1 matm., 1.429g./l, crit. Pressure, 49.7 Matm.) is a colorless, odourless, and tasteless gas, somewhat heavier than air. It ...
The various sizes and type of match boxes are largely used in all the homes commercial section shops and industries. The Match phosphorus coating l...
Automobile tyres are quite costly in India, and are manufactured only by big manufacturers. Retreading is replacement of worn, cut or loose treads ...
The trade distinguishes between two principal types of pepper, viz., the black and the white both derived from the same plant piper nigrum L. (fam....
In the manufacture of steel, chromium is added usually in the form of ferro chrome. Pure chromium metal, produced by electrolytic or aluminothermic...
A limited nos. of manufacturers of various types of automobiles vehicles in India. More & more enterprises are coming up with something designs...
Boiler Suits are special type of suits which has largely Industrial value in the world. Most of the Industries in the world run by using small medi...
The general outlook for the cement industry is fulfilled the situation in a large body of Indian Industry, with a market rise in production failing...
Liquid organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer now days has increasing market. There is now decrease in the inorganic fertilizer market. Liquid organi...
The American petroleum industry had its inception when the now famous drake well was drilled in the year 1859. The ratio of proven reserves to prod...
Tractor is one of the most important farming machine. We can say that tractor is the forehand of the farming industry. This is the blessing of god ...
Prestressing is the process of applying a load to a structure deforming, so that it will withstand a work load more effectively or deflect less. Pr...
The term clay has a double meaning and therefore should be defined when it is used. Clay is used both as a rock term and as a particle size term. A...
The vats in general had the reputation of being deficient in both brilliance and tinctorial strength when used as pigments. The major problem with ...
Anodic Aluminium Labels used as an industrial, metallic labels and are widely used on industrial machinery and domestic appliances for supplying th...
The industry grow steadily based soundly on new and expanding markets created largely by its own study of the properties of aluminium and of the av...
The term silicones is used for compounds in which silicone atoms are linked via oxygen atoms, each silicone atom bearing one or several organic gro...
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-20. All rights reserved