We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Prior to the development of chlorinated bleaches the process of bleaching textiles was a long and laborious one which required several months at a ...
Prestressing is the process of applying a load to a structure deforming, so that it will withstand a work load more effectively or deflect less. Pr...
Caffeine is widely used in pharmaceuticals as free base and mixtures, such as citrated caffeineÃ¢â‚¬â„¢...
The name earth was given by the older chemist to all substances that remained unchanged by fire lime, magnesia, strontium, and baryte were found to...
The name earth was given by the older chemist to all substances that remained unchanged by fire. Lime, magnesia, strontium, and baryta were found t...
Paper is a major product of the forestry industry, and is used widely in our society. Paper products are used not only in their obvious application...
Lime, magnesia, strontium, and baryts were found to have alkaline reactions and were called alkaline earths. The alkaline earth metal includes magn...
The paprika oleoresins are produced by solvent extraction of dried, ground red pepper fruits, using a solvent-system compatible with the lipophilic...
Spices are used for flavour, colour, aroma and preservation of food or beverages. Spices may be derived from many parts of the plant: bark, buds, f...
Kraft paper is paper produced from chemical pulp produced in the kraft process. Sack kraft paper, or just sack paper, is...
Kraft paper is paper produced from ...
Aluminium Recycling Plant. Production of Aluminium Ingots from Aluminium Scrap. Aluminium Scrap Recycling Plant. M...
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) piping is the most widely used plastic piping material. PVC pipe is manufactured by extrusion in a variety of sizes and di...
HDPE resins with low ductility can lead to unexpected cracking in the pipe. These HDPE pipes and fittings have a high ...
HDPE and uPVC Pipes Production. Business Opportunities in Pipe Manufacturing Industry
Kraft paper is paper produced from chemical pulp produced in the kraft process. Sack kraft paper, or just sack paper, is a porous kraft paper with ...
Milk is a complete balanced food that provides complete nutrition in a balanced proportion and is rich in fats, milk p...
Fiber optics, or optical fiber, refers to the medium and the technology associated with the transmission of informatio...
A water soluble fertilizer is a compound that dissolves easily in water and provides nutrients for plants. This type of fertilizer may then be abso...
Calcined bauxite is an important raw material for two main markets: refractories and abrasives. Bauxite is a naturally occurring, heterogeneous mat...
Dehydration is a process by which shelf life of the fruits can be extended by evaporating water while preserving the t...
Magnesium Sulphate is commercially available as heptahydrate, monohydrate, anhydrous or dried form containing the equi...
Caffeine belongs to a family of naturally occurring compounds known as xanthines. The xanthines, which come from plant...
Paprika oleoresin is a natural food colorant used to obtain a deep red colour in any food that has a liquid/fat phase....
Workwear is clothing worn for work, especially work that involves manual labour. Often those employed within trade ind...
Urea-formaldehyde resin is a major commercial adhesive, especially within the forest products industry. It offers a nu...
PVC pipes are produced by extrusion process followed by calibration to ensure maintenance of accurate internal dia wit...
PLA has been utilized as biodegradable plastics for short-term use, such as rigid packaging containers, flexible packa...
Undergarments or underwear are clothes worn under other clothes, often next to the skin. They keep outer garments from...
Herbal products are medicines derived from plants. They are used as supplements to improve health and wellbeing, and m...
Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process. Recycling ...
Poultry farming is the raising of domesticated birds such as chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese, for the purpose of f...
Liquid Urea-Formaldehyde Resin Manufacturing Industry. Urea-Formaldehyde (UF) Resins ...
Optical Fibre Manufacturing Industry. Production of Fiber Optics
Men & Women Undergarment Manufacturing Business. Innerwear Garments Industry. Man...
Polyurethane (PUR and PU) is a polymer composed of organic units joined by carbamate (urethane) links. While most poly...
Thiourea is an organosulfur compound with the formula SC(NH2)2. It is structurally similar to urea, except that the ox...
An air taxi is a small commercial aircraft which makes short flights on demand. The global air taxis market was valued at USD 27.69 billion in 2017...
Shopping Mall with Four Screen Multiplex
A shopping mall is a modern, chief...
A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. Facilities provided may range from a mod...
Garlic Flakes are small, dehydrated pieces of garlic. The pieces are larger than in Garlic Powder or Garlic Granules. And, it&rsqu...
It is one of the most common minerals on earth and can be easily identified by its fine particle size and plate-like s...
Corrugated paper sheets come in a variety of fun colors and can be used in many crafting and art projects, such as Chr...
The Stainless steel corrugated hose is especially designed to achieve several objectives in pipe work design. These in...
Alumina (aluminium oxide) is a white granular material produced from the refining of bauxite. Around 90 per cent of th...
Offset printing is a commonly used printing technique in which the inked image is transferred (or "offset") from a pla...
Sintered bush including a porous metallic sintered body including: an iron (Fe) based matrix containing a martensite s...
Nitrile (also known as Buna-N) closed cell sponge rubber is an excellent gasket material for sealing applications that...
Food extrusion is a form of extrusion used in food processing. It is a process by which a set of mixed ingredients are...
By using metal-coated paper metallic sheet can be achieved. The effect comes in use for sophisticated boxes or bottle ...
Milk & Dairy Processing Business Ideas. Production of Ghee, Khoa (Khoya), Dairy Cream, Toned Milk 3% Fat, ...
Bauxite Calcination Plant by Rotary Kiln with Fine Grinding Ball Mill. Refractory Gra...
Fruits Dehydration and Processing Business. Opportunities in Setting up Fruit Process...
Potato Starch Production. Extraction of Starch from Potato. Profitable Potato Processing Business Ideas
Matchbox Manufacturing Business. Start a Match Box, Matchstick Factory. Safety Matche...
Herbal Products Manufacturing Industry. Production of Amla, Triphala, Tooth Powder, Herbal Pe...
Ginger Powder Production. Business Opportunity in Ginger Processing Industry. Commercial Ginger Products
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-20. All rights reserved