Agriculture is one of the strongholds of the Indian economy and accounts for 18.5 per cent of the country’s gross domestic product .Maize is a coarse grain and it is now being accepted as staple diet and its demand is increasing year by year. In India, maize is the third important cereal crop after rice and wheat in terms of area. Currently, 49 per cent of maize output is used as poultry feed, 12 per cent as animal feed, 25 per cent as food, 13 per cent in starch and other industries, and 1 per cent as seed. Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra are the major maize producing states. The products from maize are value added products which include maize starch, liquid glucose, dextrose monohydrate, anhydrous dextrose, sorbitol, corn gluten to name a few.In India, the prime source of starch is maize and the textile industry is for long the largest buyer of maize starch in India.
In India, maize is a kharif crop with harvests and arrivals due only from October onwards. Kharif contributes over 80 per cent of the entire maize output. Bulk of the maize produced in the country goes for production of poultry feed. It is estimated that the demand for maize from the poultry industry would rise by about 6 per cent. About twelve states which include Bihar, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Delhi account for over 50 per cent of the total maize acreage in the country. Increasing demand from Poultry sector is likely to substantially hike maize consumption to go over 30 million tons by 2020.
The current level of maize yield in the country (2.17 MT/Ha) is far behind the global average of 5 MT/Ha, and there is a huge scope for improvement in yield by improving the adoption of hybrids, particularly in traditional maize growing regions. With the growing demand from feed and starch sector, the overall demand for maize is likely to grow at a brisk pace. India has a huge potential to increase its market share and to make its presence felt in the global maize market.
We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Startup Business Opportunities in Sorbitol. Manufacturing of Sorbitol. Start Profitable Busin...
Maize is the third most imp...
Manufacturing of Dextrose Anhydrous, Sorbitol & Vitamin C. Investment Opportunities in Pharma Sector.
Maize also known as corn is a cereal grain. Maize has become a staple food in many parts of the world, with total prod...
Sorbitol, a polyol (sugar alcohol), is a bulk sweetener. Sorbitol is produced either from starch hydrolysates, from dextrose syrup, or from dextros...
The market research report titled "Maize Products in India (Starch, Glucose, Dextrose, Sorbito...
Sorbitol is one of many sugar alcohols found in nature that gets metabolized slower in our bodies than other normal dietary sugars. Also known as g...
Maize starch is the most commonly used carbohydrate found in plants. Industrially, starch is classified into two types viz. natural & modified ...
Potato is widely consumed as food all over the world. It contains the starch as a major carbohydrate. Surplus and cull potatoes are used as feed fo...
Maize is one of the cereal grains which produces throughout India and is placed 3rd position in agricultural base prod...
Profile Maize is one of the cereal grains which produces throughout India and is placed 3rd position in agricultural b...
The maize also called "Corn or Indian Corn" is ...
Dextrose is a carbohydrate caloric agent. Glucose, also known as dextrose, is a simple sugar that can be found in nature and are chemically identic...
Maize Products Starch, Oxidized Starch, Liquid Glucose And Dextrose
Maize is one of the best cereals after paddy and wheat. It is largely cultivated in the north and west India, though ...
Corn flakes being one of most nutritious foods and is consumed as breakfast food not only in India but elsewhere in th...
Corn flakes being one of the most nutritious food and is consumed as breakfast food not only in India but elsewhere in the world. Basically it is p...
Set up a ...
Maize also known as corn may be a cereal grain. Maize has become a staple food in many parts of the planet, with total...
Starch may be a polysaccharide present in staple food crops such as maize, potato, rice, etc. In India, it's tradition...
Biodegradable plastics are mainly derived from corn, wheat and potato starch. Biodegradable plastics products are ther...
Dextrose is the name of a simple suga...
Cold Water Starch Production Business. Manufacturing of Cold Water Starch for Laundry...
Dextrose in food is a simple sugar. It is actually a type of glucose, which is a monosaccharide that is widely found in nature and is used by nearl...
Maize/Corn Starch Sorbitol & Dextrose
Maize is one of the best cereals after p...
Maize is one of the cereal grains which has been produced throughout India and is placed 3rd position in agricultural ...
Maize (Zea mays) is classified into dent, flint, waxy, sweet and pop corn categories. Dent corn also known as field corn, containing both hard and ...
Starch (C6H10O5)n, the principal reserve poly Saccharide in plants constitutes substantial portion of human diet. It is the principal components of...
Profile Maize is third important cereal/crop after wheat and rice and has a great potential of processing due to its h...
Maize (Zea mays L) is one of the most important cereals of the world and provides more human food than any other cerea...
Starch is a group of polysaccharides, composed of glucopyranose units joined together by-glucosidric linkages. It conf...
Sorbitol, also known as glucitol, is a sugar alcohol that the body metabolises slowly. It is obtained by reduction of glucose changing the aldehyde...
Sorbitol is a water soluble polyhydric alcohol, having sweet taste and high stability besides properties of humectancy and plastisizing used in man...
Amongst cereal crops of India, Maize ranks fifth in area and third in production and productivity. During last year 11...
Maize is one of the main cereal grains which is produced throughout India and is placed 3rd position in agricultural b...
Manufacturing of Maize and its By Products (Maize Starch, So...
Business Opportunities for 2020? Production of Pregelatinized Starch.
PLA has been utilized as biodegradable plastics for short-term use, such as rigid packaging containers, flexible packa...
Potato is wid...
Maize and its By Products (Maize Starch, Modified Starches & Animal Feed) Corn starch, corn flour or maize starch...
The term parboiling covers the operation to which the paddy is subjected before milling. Water and heat are the two main elements in the process. A...
Maize starch chemical formula (C6H10O5)n also know as Corn starch or flour is a fundamental ingredient in most of the packaged food and industrial ...
Corn flakes being one of most nutritious foods and is consumed as breakfast food not only in India but-elsewhere in th...
Maize is one of the cereal grains which produces through out India and is placed 3rd position in agricultural base pro...
Starch is a group of polysaccharides, composed of glucopyranose units joined together by glucosidric linkages. It conf...
Maize provides nutrients for humans and animals and serves as a basic raw material for the production of starch, oil a...
Starch is a group of polysaccharides, composed of glucopyranose units joined together by-glucosidric linkages. Industrially starch is divided into ...
Dextrin is a starch derivative. It is also known as water soluble carbo hydrate produced by heat and acid depolymerization. Dextrin are made by hea...
Maize is one of the best cereals after paddy and wheat. It is largely cultivated in the north and west India, though there is cultivation of Maize...
Maize starch is a white powder that is derived from the endosperm of the ma...
Biodegradable tableware, because the name suggests, are fully compostable and biodegradable; hence, they're widely used globally so as to reduce pl...
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-21. All rights reserved