The pharmaceutical industry develops, produces, and markets drugs or pharmaceuticals licensed for use as medications. Pharmaceutical companies are allowed to deal in generic and/or brand medications and medical devices. They are subject to a variety of laws and regulations regarding the patenting, testing and ensuring safety and efficacy and marketing of drugs.
The pharmaceutical industry also needs to take advantage of the recent advances in biotechnology and information technology. The future of the industry will be determined by how well it markets its products to several regions and distributes risks, its forward and backward integration capabilities, its R&D, its consolidation through mergers and acquisitions, co-marketing and licensing agreements. The three major segments - domestic formulations, formulation exports and bulk drug exports - have traditionally been the backbone of the pharmaceutical industry.
Tablets are solid unit dosage form of medicaments with or without suitable diluents and prepared either by molding or compression. They are solid, flat or biconvex disc in shape. They vary greatly in shape, size and weight which depend upon amount of medicament used and mode of administration. They also vary in hardness, thickness, and disintegration and dissolution characteristics and in other aspects depending upon their intended use and method of manufacture. Tablets are the most widely used solid dosage form of medicament. Because of their advantages their popularity is continuously increasing day by day. Thus, due to demand it is a good project for entrepreneurs to invest.
• Metronidazole Compressed Tablets: 75,000 Nos/Day
• Paracetamol Compressed Tablets: 75,000 Nos/Day
• Erythromycin Compressed Tablets: 75,000 Nos/Day
• Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Compressed Tablets: 75,000 Nos/Day
• Metformin Film Coated Tablets: 83,333 Nos/Day
• Amlodipine Besylate Sugar Coated Tablets: 33,333Nos/Day
• Piroxicam Capsules: 3,00,000 Nos/Day
• Loperamide Hydrochloride Capsules: 3,00,000 Nos/Day
• Metronidazole Suspension : 66,666 Nos/Day
• Paracetamol Suspension : 66,666 Nos/Day
• Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Suspension : 66,666 Nos/Day
• Tolu Balsm Cough Syrup : 66,666 Nos/Day
• Vitamin a and Vitamin D3 Syrup: 66,666 Nos/Day
• Ointment: 20,000 Nos/Day