Bromelain is a combination of enzymes that can be extracted from the stem or fruit of the pineapple plant Ananas comosus. Bromelain is a name that can refer to one of two protease enzymes isolated from Bromeliaceae plants, or it can refer to a mixture of those enzymes and other substances produced in an extract. Fruit bromelain and stem bromelain are two types of bromelain enzymes.
Related Project:- Production Of Bromelain Enzyme From Pineapple Stems
For hundreds of years, healers have used these enzymes in a variety of ways. Bromelain is now commonly sold as a health supplement or a skin lotion. Bromelain is a complex of enzymes that have physiological effects. Proteinases and proteases, which are enzymes that break down proteins in the body, are active constituents in bromelain.
Start a Business in Potential Countries for Doing Business, Click Here
Best Industry for Doing Business, Click Here
Uses of Bromelain Enzyme:
Meat tenderizing and other uses: Bromelain, along with papain, is one of the most commonly used proteases for meat tenderization. Bromelain is available as a powder that can be used into a marinade or sprinkled directly on raw meat. Because the enzymes are heat-labile and denatured during the cooking process, cooked or canned pineapple does not tenderise. Pineapple and/or pineapple-derived components are found in several prepared meat items, such as meatballs and commercially available marinades.
Related Projects: Biotechnology, Bio-Technology, Industrial Biotechnology, Biotech Sector, Industry, Biotech Projects, Enzymes Papain, Phytase, Lipase, Enzyme, Food Biotechnology, Industrial Enzymes, Vermiculture, Vermicompost, Biofertilizer, Organic Farming, Biogas
1. Knee Pain: In persons with osteoarthritis of the knee, bromelain pills appeared to be no more beneficial than a placebo in reducing symptoms including pain and stiffness.
2. Surgical Pain: Bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple, has been found to be useful in lowering pain, edoema, and recovery time after surgery. However, it has been discovered that the activities of this substance vary between people and between various tissues within the same person.
Related Books: - Biotechnology, Nanoscience, Nanotechnology, Enzymes, Food Biotechnology ,Vermiculture , Vermicompost , Bio-Fertilizer, Organic Farming, Biogas
3. Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Bromelain hasn't been well tested in either animals or people with IBD. More research is needed to establish if the same alterations occur when colon tissues are exposed to bromelain from within the body.
4. Asthma: Bromelain has been shown to be effective in the treatment of asthma.
Related Videos:- Small & Medium Scale Biotechnology Industries
5. Cancer: Bromelain may combat breast cancer by activating apoptosis, a sort of programmed cell death required to halt cancer cells from proliferating, according to tests on breast cancer cells.
6. Wound Healing: Bromelain has been studied for its ability to debride burn wounds. Topical bromelain formulations may help remove dead skin from burns, according to a review of clinical evidence.
Start a Business in India, Click Here
Start a Business in Middle East, Click Here
The global bromelain market was worth USD 37.6 million in 2019 and is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 7.2 percent between 2020 and 2027. Healthcare, meat and seafood, dietary supplements, bakery, cosmetics, and beverage sectors are all experiencing growth.
Start a Business in Biotechnology Sector, Click Here
Because of increased R&D activities to improve the product's applications in the treatment of cancer, HIV/AIDS, and inflammatory diseases such as asthma, coeliac disease, hepatitis, glomerulonephritis, and autoimmune diseases, bromelain's use in the healthcare sector is expected to grow significantly.
Market Research: Market Research Report
In 2019, the Asia Pacific area had the highest revenue share of nearly 27% and is predicted to maintain its dominance with the quickest CAGR. Furthermore, market development is expected to be fueled by India's and China's growing populations, favourable government laws aimed at attracting foreign direct investment, and public-private partnerships.
Start a Business in Africa, Click Here
Start a Business in Asia, Click Here
· Enzybel International S.A
· Hong Mao Biochemicals Co. Ltd.
· Nanning Pangbo Bioengineering Co. Ltd.
· Guangxi Nanning Javely Biological Products Co. Ltd.
· Challenge Bioproducts Co. Ltd.
· Enzyme Development Corporation
· Xena Bio Herbals Pvt. ltd.
· Enzyme Technology (PTY) Ltd.
· Advanced Enzyme Technologies Limited
· Bio-gen extracts Pvt. Ltd.
For More Details: Click Here
#DetailedProjectReport #businessconsultant #NPCS #entrepreneurindia #startupbusiness #BusinessPlan #ProjectReport #InvestInStartups #StartupIdea #startupinvestment #StartupBusinessPlan #StartupPlan #BromelainEnzyme #pineapplestems #EnzymeMarket #Bromelain #BiotechnologyIndustry #BiotechnologyBusiness #biotechnologysector