Disposable safety razors have a design that is very similar to cartridge razors, but they are made of less expensive materials (usually injection moulded polycarbonate) and are intended to be completely disposable after use, with no blade sharpening or replacement. The life of a safety razor can be increased by drying the blades after each usage.
Related Projects: Industrial & Engineering Products, Manufactured Goods, Industrial Engineering Products. Mechanical, Engineering, Automobile Industries, Metal, Metallurgical, S.S. Utensil, Wire, Aluminum, Brass, Copper Products, LPG Cylinder and Valves
Shaving using a disposable safety razor will provide the closest and smoothest shave possible while also reducing irritation. A safety razor also gives you greater dexterity than a disposable cartridge razor. The safety razor's design allows for minor angle modifications, which improves the quality of the shave. The disposable razor, which consisted of simply a single blade and a plastic handle, quickly became a popular tool among innumerable men who appreciated the ability to shave quickly and safely, even more so than a safety razor.
Start a Business in Africa, Click Here
Benefits of Disposable Safety Razors:
Disposable Safety Razors are:
1. Cost Effective: Although purchasing a double edged razor may appear to be costly, it is quite cost effective in the long run when considering that all that is required is the purchase of blades, which are actually less expensive than cartridge blades.
Start a Business in Men Grooming Products Industry, Click Here
2. Balance: Because of the pivot, this razor maintains a steady viewpoint while shaving, making it the best because it is easier and faster to use. This is the most appealing element of it.
3. Convenience: While most people prefer to go the modern route, those who have chosen this traditional method of shaving have found it to be cost-effective and simple to use.
Related Videos: Industrial & Engineering Products, Manufactured Goods, Mechanical, Automobile, Metal, Metallurgical, Wire, Aluminum, Copper Products, LPG Cylinder
4. Time Management: If you value your time, it's time to ditch those pricey cartridges and embrace a double-edged razor, since research has proved that it is truly quite quick to use.
5. Less Maintenance: Unlike fixed type razors, it is very easy to clean due to the ability to change blades.
Books:- BOOKS & DATABASES
6. Quality: The edges of a double edge razor are sharper than those of a multi-blade razor, resulting in better outcomes.
7. Environmentally Friendly: Because it is composed entirely of metal, it is immediately considered environmentally friendly.
Start a Business in India, Click Here
In 2018, the global razor market was worth USD 10.2 billion, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5 percent from 2019 to 2025. Several factors are driving the industry, the most important of which is a growing focus on men's grooming and increased consumer awareness of personal cleanliness. Disposable razors make for a sizable portion of the industry, and demand is expected to continue to rise.
Market Research: - Market Research Report
The Disposable razor's biggest commercial restraint is its higher initial cost. Furthermore, in the case of this type of razor, an individual must learn how to shave properly. The expanding urge to look well groomed, rising per capita income, and rapid urbanization are all contributing to this growth. Men's grooming industry demand has expanded in recent years as a result of growing male customer awareness of their appearance.
Projects: Project Reports & Profiles
Furthermore, because more than half of the population is under the age of 30, the industry has a large local market. Furthermore, the market is predicted to rise through 2025 due to an increase in the urban middle class population and enhanced distribution channels in tier II and tier III cities.
Start a Business in Middle East, Click Here
Start a Business in Asia, Click Here
Major Key Players:
Everkeen Blade Co. Ltd.
Gillette India Ltd.
Jindal Stainless Ltd.
Laser Shaving Products Pvt. Ltd.
Narang Medical Ltd.
Paramount Surgimed Ltd.
For More Details: Click here
#DetailedProjectReport #businessconsultant #BusinessPlan #feasibilityReport #NPCS #entrepreneurindia #startupbusiness #ProjectReport #startup #projectconsultancy #businessopportunity #SafetyRazor #ShavingProducts #MensGroomingIndustry #MensGroomingProduct #MensGroomingMarket #mensgroomingtrends