Production business of rubber granules from waste tyre is the process of recycling waste tyres into usable rubber granules. This process is not only eco-friendly, but also profitable. The process of producing rubber granules from waste tyres is known as de-vulcanization.
Watch Video: Set Up Production Business of Rubber Granules from Waste Tyre
The waste tyres are first shredded into small pieces before being heated in a large vat. The production process typically involves breaking down the tyres into smaller pieces, then grinding them into a powder. This type of business is not only environmentally friendly, but can also be quite profitable.
Visit this Page for More Information: Start a Business in Rubber Manufacturing Industry
Production of Rubber Granules from Waste Tyre is also known as crumb rubber. Waste rubber is one of the waste material that has been recycled and being used in many area such in civil engineering, tyres production, polymer composite, energy source and many more. Most common uses are:
1. Uses for rubber granules is as an infill for artificial turf.
2. They can also be used as a top layer on playgrounds to provide a softer surface for children to play on.
Related Business Plan: Start Production Business of Rubber Granules from Waste Tyre
3. Rubber granules are also used in landscaping and gardening applications, such as mulch for flower beds or walkways.
4. Another common use for rubber granules is as an additive in asphalt to improve its durability and weather resistance.
Waste tyres are first collected and brought to the factory. The tyres are then cut into small pieces using a tyre cutter. Production business of rubber granules from waste tyres:
Download PDF: Start a Production Business of Rubber Granules from Waste Tyre Time to Start Your Own Production Business of Rubber Granules from Waste Tyre
1. Collect waste tyres from your local area.
2. Cut the tyres into small pieces using a sharp knife or saw.
Read Similar Articles: RUBBER PROJECTS
3. Shred the pieces of tyre with a metal grinder to create long strands of crumb rubber.
4. Pour the shredded crumb rubber onto an open area in your yard and then use a large rake or broom to break up clumps and mix together until it becomes soft like dough
5. Leave the crumb rubber out in the sun for about 12 hours so that it can dry out completely
6. Put on gloves and use a squeegee tool to remove excess water
Watch Video: Plastic and Rubber Products Manufacturing Business
Benefits of starting Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) Manufacturing Business:
The benefits of starting your own production business of rubber granules from waste tyre are:
1. Tyre shredding is an eco-friendly way to recycle waste tyres.
2. One tone of tyre shreds will produce about 2,500 liters of fuel oil or 18 cubic meter of gas per hour.
3. Gas created by recycling one tone of tyres can generate up to 100kW per hour for 10 hours a day or enough electricity for 50 homes for that time period.
4. The heating process doesn't release any toxic fumes like in other processes like burning or chemical reaction due to it being made up of natural compounds.
5. This business use raw rubber and it’s produced on a large scale and has many end users due to their high demand.
Related Feasibility Study Reports: Rubber Reclamation - Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost And Revenue
Market size in India:
The global tire recycling market is appraised to have a market size of USD 4,600.28 million by 2028 with and annual CAGR rate of 3.41% from 2021 to 2028. The technological innovations foremost to cost-effective methods and upsurge the possibility off tire recycling. The market size for production businesses of rubber granules from waste tyre in India is quite large. This is because there are a lot of tyres that are thrown away each year, and these can be recycled into rubber granules. This business can be profitable because there is a demand for rubber granules, and they can be sold at a good price.
Read our Books Here: Rubber Processing And Compounding Technology Books, Rubber Processing Chemicals and Leather Processing Technology Books
Global market outlook:
The global market for rubber granules is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period.
1. The global market for rubber granules made from waste tyres is growing rapidly.
2. With the increase in environmental awareness, many countries are banning the disposal of waste tyres in landfill sites.
3. This has created a demand for rubber granules as an alternative to traditional landfill disposal methods.
4. There are numerous opportunities for entrepreneurs to start their own production businesses of rubber granules.
Watch other Informative Videos: Plastic and Rubber Products Manufacturing Business
Industry Major Market Players:
· Liberty Tire Services LLC
· Lakin General
· Entech Inc.
· Emanuel Tire Co.
· Tire Disposal & Recycling Inc.
· Mac’s Tire Recyclers
· Golden By-Products Inc
· Champlin Tire Recycling
· L&S Tire Co.
· Global Rubber LLC
· Manhantango Enterprises Inc.
· RB Rubber Products
· BAS Recycling Inc.
· Rumpke Consolidated Cos. Inc
· Global Tire Recycling of Sumter County Inc
· reRubber LLC
· Golden By-Products Inc.
· Colt Inc. Scrap Tire Centers
See More Links:
· Start a Business in Asia
· Start a Business in Potential Countries for Doing Business
· Best Industry for Doing Business
· Business Ideas with Low, Medium & High Investment
· Looking for Most Demandable Business Ideas for Startups
· Startup Consulting Services
· Start a Business in Africa
· Start a Business in India
· Start a Business in Middle East
· Related Videos
· Related Books
· Related Projects
Related Market Research Reports