We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
There are varieties of fish available in India. They are sweet water fish and salty water fish. Both the fishes can be stored by dehydration. Dehyd...
Aquaculture technology of sweet water fish farming is a good project for new entrepreneur and to meet up the demand growth of fish utilization.
It is one of bakery products largely used by the cake manufacturer. Basic raw materials are vegetable oil, G.M.S., Xanthenes gum, Satiric Acid etc....
In modern days bread is now becoming one of the most essential food item in human diet due to its ready made availability and high nutritive value....
The dehydration or drying of garlic is used for its preservation. Garlic powder is used in ayurvedic medicines for ailments for flavouring purposes...
Fish Meal is a dry & easily stored product forming a valuable ingredient of the rations of farm animals, particularly young pigs & poultry....
Lead is an essential commodity in the modern industrial world, ranking fifth in tonnage consumed after Iron, Copper, Aluminium and Zinc. The main u...
Native lead is occasionally found in traces but the chief ore is galena usually associated with zinc blend. Lead was known in ancient Egypt and Bab...
Floating agent in the fishing industry has indirect relation. It has very good relation with fisheries. Fisherman has applied it lot for spreading ...
Compulsory state education begins at 5 years but permissive legislation allows local education authorities to build also for children of 3-5 years,...
Sanitary Napkins is one of the item ...
Coal washing unit is one of the most important unit for upgradation of coal in sense of fed value by reducing of ash contents in the coal. It is ba...
The classification of nursery schools and those attending them, have undergone several changes, schools and with a few exception, they are no longe...
Cotton Buds / Swabs
Surgical cotton buds/swabs are an essential consumer item. It ...
Surgical cotton Industry is mainly limited to small and cottage scale units. Bengal chemical & pharmaceutical works Ltd. is the key manufacture...
Five Star Hotel, Business Centre (Shopping Centre), P.V.R., Health Club & Banquet Hall<...
The demand of hospitals is increasing day-by-day in view of treatment of patients for their ailments as well as considering their health care.
Prior to the development of chlorinated bleaches the process of bleaching textiles was a long and laborious one which required several months at a ...
Compulsory state education begins at 5 years but permissive legislation allows local education authorities to build also for children of 3 to 5 yea...
Oxygen (CO2, gas at 00/1 matm., 1.429g./l, crit. Pressure, 49.7 Matm.) is a colorless, odourless, and tasteless gas, somewhat heavier than air. It ...
This substance, which occupies 21 percent of the earthâ€™s atmosphere, has a number of very important uses. Oxygen is a colourless...
A medical college is meant for important education of medical field to students to qualify them as doctors in differen...
Coal is an extremely heterogeneous, complex material that is difficult to characterize. Coal is a rock formed by geological process and is composed...
Iron is an Anglo-Saxon Word : the symbol Fe, comes from latin ferrum. The use of iron has been known since the earliest times; it was prepared by t...
Grape is considered as a sophisticated fruit from the very old times. It is cherished as fresh fruit, stored as raising, drinks as wines and medici...
Surgical Bandages are the products manufactured from white bleached Cotton gauge cloth of suitable quality. Absorbent cotton also known as surgical...
The food processing industry is a strong component of the larger agro industrial sector. Dry ginger, ginger flakes, garlic flakes and dry powder ar...
Through bringing about a permanent union between the dyes and the yarn/fabric the yarns/textile are so colored that the colour is fast and is not o...
It is dark solid form of carbon, produced from the thermal decomposition and polymerization of heavy liquid hydrocarbons that are derived from crud...
There is large use of animal feed in India, Middle East and also in the European Countries. It will help to increase the animal health. Most of the...
Date is one of the best fruits, which contains fructose as sugar ingredients, which is totally fermentable sugar and can be completely converted to...
The asbestos sheet was first manufactured in 1914 in Japan. Since then improvement have been repeatedly made in the quality, shape and manufacturin...
Bread is most consumable wheat based...
A larger part of the average family's food bill goes on protein foods e.g. cheese, eggs and fish etc., which are important parts of a healthy and w...
GAS FILLING OF L.P.G. CYLINDER
Bulk petroleum and hydrocarbons generally are most c...
An effective biogas programme leads to efficient use of cow dung for gas recovery and partial supplement to plant nutrient requirement. Biogas prog...
Steel is considered to be the strongest material in that price. Day to day life and growth of industry and infrastructure in any country totally de...
The sanitary napkin industry is clos...
Acetylene is a colourless inflammable gas. It is an endothermic compound. It is an endothermic compound. Its heat of formation being nearly 50 Kg. ...
Oxygen as a raw material for synthesizing chemical compounds is in daily life. Liquid oxygen mixed with carbon black may yet become an important an...
A diaper or nappy is a kind of...
A medical college is meant to impart education of medical field to students to qualify them as doctors in different sp...
Castings of suitable shape and size intended for subsequent hot working are termed as ingots. Ingot iron has very low carbon in steel. This is gene...
Cotton seeds are one of the oil producing seeds. The cotton seed cake is the residue left after the extraction of cotton seed oil from the seeds. T...
For a building being constructed the one and only thing which is to be considered is its strength of bearing load of both environmental artificial....
Iron ore pellets are used in blast furnaces for producing sponge iron & steels. Marked by high productivity lower fuel consumption and improved...
The Indian wine industry is in its nascent stage. The per capita consumption of wine in India is only 10 ml per annum as against 100 litres per yea...
Fish is used as a source of food either in raw or dry state. It has protein which is amino acids. Another means of utilization of fish is the manuf...
Gin implies a machine especially is for hoisting a cotton-gin. Ginning pertains to clear of seeds by a cotton-gin, where as ginner is one who gives...
Manufacturing of steel tubes & pipes a Mechanical Engineering is mostly produced in large scale. ERW steel tubes are chiefly used in bicycles, ...
The food processing industry has been identified as a thrust area for development. This industry is included in the priority-lending sector. India ...
Garlic powder means garlic in powder form. Powder form means moisture less or dehydrated form. In other words, dehydrated garlic is in flour form. ...
Calcium carbonate occurs naturally as the principal constituent of limestone, marble and chalk. Powdered calcium carbonate is produced by two metho...
Broadly speaking a fertilizer or manure, may be interpreted to mean anything that will increase the yield of a crop is added to the soil. Generally...
Now-a-days people are turning to fresh-water fish such as rainbow trout, carp & tench. These fish make an attractive substitute for the unprodu...
Garlic powder means garlic in powder form. Powder form means moisture less or dehydrated form. The garlic powder is manufactured by many large scal...
Lime is manufactured from lime stone. Lime is mainly used for manufacture of hydrated lime. Hydrated lime is a dry powder obtained by treatin...
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-20. All rights reserved