Cereal Processing and Cereal Based Foods (Rice, Dal, Pulses, Oat, and Wheat), Sugar and Value Added Products
Cereal processing is complex. The principal procedure is milling—that is, the grinding of the grain so that it can be easily cooked and rendered into an attractive foodstuff. Cereals usually are not eaten raw, but different kinds of milling (dry and wet) are employed, depending on the cereal itself and on the eating customs of the consumer.
Primary processing of cereals includes cleaning, grading, hulling, milling, pounding, grinding, tempering, parboiling, soaking, drying, sieving.
Secondary processing of cereals (or 'adding value' to cereals) is the utilisation of the primaryproducts (whole grains, flakes or flour) to make more interesting products and add variety tothe diet. Secondary processing of cereals includes the following processes: fermentation,baking, puffing, flaking, frying and extrusion.
India is the world's second largest producer of Rice, Wheat and other cereals. The huge demand for cereals in the global market is creating an excellent environment for the export of Indian cereal products. India is not only the largest producer of cereal as well as largest exporter of cereal products in the world. India's export of cereals stood at Rs. 40,433.24 crore during the year 2015-16. Rice (including Basmati and Non Basmati) occupy the major share in India's total cereals export with 93.60% during the same period. Whereas, other cereals including wheat represent only 6.40 % share in total cereals exported from India during this period. India have been offering incredible opportunities as they have an abundant amount of raw materials and a wide availability of cheap labor.
Cereal market, at a growing stage with few national and international players, has captured a large share of thepie, witnessed healthy year-on-year growth in the past couple of years, and is positive about future businessgrowth. In terms of product offerings, players will need to focus more the enhanced variety and innovation, andalso on efforts to boost consumer trials.
Reasons for buying our reports:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, market potential of the product and reasons for investing in the product
• This report provides vital information on the product like its characteristics and segmentation
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like machinery required, project costs and snapshot of other project financials
• The report provides a glimpse of government regulations applicable on the industry
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decisions.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast for a period of five years.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report
Agro Based Small Scale Industries Projects, breakfast cereal food, breakfast cereals, Cereal and Grain Processing, Cereal Based Small Scale Industries Projects, cereal foods list, cereal manufacturing process, Cereal processing and cereal based foods, Cereal processing equipment, Cereal Processing Industry in India, Cereal processing pdf, Cereal Processing Projects, Cereal processing technology, Cereal Processing & Cereal Based Profitable Projects, cereals and cereal products, Cereals and wholegrain foods, Cereals Processing Technology, Corn flakes manufacturing process, Detailed Project Report on Cereal processing, Different types of pulses names, Download free project profiles onCereal based food, Feasibility report on Cereal processing, Food Processing & Agro Based Profitable Projects, food processing business list, Food Processing Industry in India, Food Processing Projects, Free Project Profiles on Cereal based food, Grain ( cereal ) foods, How to Start a Cereal Production Business, how to start a food manufacturing business, How to Start a Food Production Business, How to Start Cereal Processing Industry in India, How to Start Food Processing Industry in India, Market Survey cum Techno-Economic feasibility study on Cereal processing, Most Profitable Cereal Processing Business Ideas, Most Profitable Food Processing Business Ideas, New small scale ideas in Cereal processing industry, Post Harvest and Agro Processing, Pre-feasibility project report onCereals, Pre-Investment Feasibility Study on Cereal based food processing, Processed cereal based foods, Processing of cereals, Processing of cereals pulses and oilseeds pdf, production of major cereals like rice, Dal, Pulses, Oat, and Wheat, Project profiles on Cereal based food, Project report on Cereal processing industries, Project report on pulses, Pulses mill project, Pulses processing unit project report, Setting up of Food Processing Units, Small Scale Cereal Processing, Small Scale Cereal Processing Projects, Small Scale Food Processing Projects, Starting a Cereal Processing Business, Where is cereal made?