We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various
necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators,
investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by
formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the
ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.
We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Edible corn oil is manufactured from maize, wheat and other corn bearing oil by solvent extraction process. Corn generally contains oil. There are ...
Copra, the main product of coconut, forms an important source of vegetable oil and contains 65 % oil. Fully matured nuts give high yields of copra ...
Soyabean is one of the most important agro based product which has commercial value after rice, wheat, maize etc. It is generally cultivated in the...
India is the third largest producer of oil seeds in the world. Oil seeds, although occupying only 10 percent of the country?s total cultivated land...
Over the last three decades or so palm oil has made aggressive in road into the world market for oils and fats. It is now a close second behind soy...
Rice bran oil is an important oil in soap industry. It is obtained from heat treatment of the fresh bran. Rice bran co...
Sesame, rice bran and palm oils are used as vegetable oil in the domestic purposes for consumer use. These oils are extracted by using solvent extr...
In the modern society due to awareness towards the hygiene, Toilet soap has how become the necessity of life. Urbanization and development to touri...
Maize oil is produced as the big product from the maize. In wet milling industries starch and its product, corn syrup, dextrose, dextrin etc. Are t...
The olive is a species of small tree in the family Oleaceae and is of major agricultural importance in the Mediterranean region as the source of ol...
Rice bran is the most important source of edible oil among the unconventional sources. Production of rice bran oil is ...
Coconut is a small holders plantation crop grown in the humid tropics and tropical regions. India is a major producer of coconut in the world. The ...
India is one of the best producers of castor seed. It has very good commercial importance. Above all it content oil, carbohydrate protein, fibre an...
The palm oil which originated in West Africa is also extensively cultivated in Congo, South East Asia and Central and South America. An old palm no...
Fish is used as a source of food either in raw or dry state. It has protein which is amino acids. Another means of utilization of fish is the manuf...
Coconut oil, also known as coconut butter, is a tropical oil with many applications. It is extracted from copra (derived from the word "kopra" whic...
Refined vegetable oil is considered to be high quality edible oil because of its non-cholesterol properties. Its main use in the world is in cookin...
Palm oil is handled or stored in a warm temperature i.e. above melting point and a moist environment easily, splits to give an extremely high FFA (...
Cooking oil is purified fat of plant origin, which is liquid at room temperature. Some of the many different kinds of edible vegetable oils include...
Soyabean is one of the most agro based product after rice, wheat, maize etc. Soyabean is generally cultivated in the tempered region with water ava...
India has established a large capacity of around 27 mn tonnes for solvent extraction, oil refining and vanaspati manufacturing. The working capac...
Vegetable oils are daily necessities used in all over the world and different types of oilseeds are grown everywhere. Besides serving as a food pur...
Lecithin is a synonym for phosphatidylcholine. It is the main lipid component in biological membranes, like our cell membranes or cell walls of pla...
Cotton plant is cultivated mainly for fibre and its seed are a rich source of protein and edible oil. Cottonseed oil has many applications varying ...
Profile: Vegetable oils are obtained from oil seeds, tree crop or seed from the seed of annually grower crops. They include most of the fatty acid...
Sunflower is one of the fastest growing oilseed crops. It occupies fourth place among oilseed crops in terms of acreage and production. Sunflower (...
Rice is grown over vast areas of land around the world and is a major staple food for more than half of the world population. Rice is an excellent ...
India is one of the best producers of castor seed. Castor seed oil content, it may vary from 35-40%. Production of castor oil by extraction process...
Soya bean is one of the most important agro based product, which has commercial value after the rice, wheat, maize etc. Today, soya bean is an impo...
Soybean oil is very popular with rich value of Omega 3 and Omega 6. Those fatty acids regulate lipid and cholesterol metabolism and prevent narrowi...
Chili is an important cash crop in India. Its annual production is 8.4 lakh tonnes out of which only 10 per cent is being exported to other nations...
Edible oil sector in India is riding high on consumption boom in India. The sector has been witnessing a shift in consumer preferences, on the back...
Indian edible oil sector has its feet firm in the ground as demand gets skewed towards the premium and healthy segment. The industry has seen a sur...
Edible corn oil is manufactured from maize, wheat and other corns beaving oil by solvent extraction process. Corn generally contains 3-6% oil in it...
The oil palm, Elaeis guineensis, is native to Africa. The commercial values of this crop lies mainly in the oil that can be obtained from the mesoc...
Virgin coconut oil (VCO) is the purest form of coconut oil. Introduced onto the world market at the end of the 20th century, it is one of the highe...
Edible oils are a major source of nutrition. The fatty acids in edible oils are required by the body as a vehicle for carrying vitamins, and they p...
Investment Opportunity in Edible Oil Manufacturing Unit. Edible Oil Refinery Plant (Sunflower, Groundnut & Ric...
How to Start Mustard Oil Mill. Profitable Business Idea. Business with huge Profit in ...
Extraction is the first step in the refining process. Oils and fats are extracted from their original source (th...
Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) is a versatile by-product of the cashew industry. The nut has a shell of about 1/...
Palm oil is edible oil which is extracted from the pulp of fruit of oil palms. The color of pulp is red. That's why cr...
VCO is considered a saturated fat (fat similar to animal sources), however, it has a unique composition of high percen...
Production of Rice Bran Oil with Rice Mill and Captive Power Plant (Integrated Unit)....
Palm Oil Production and Processing Industry. Profitable Edible Oil Manufacturing Busi...
Palm oil is a fatty edible vegetable oil, yellowish in color, derived from the flesh and the kernel of the fruit of th...
Virgin coconut oil (VCO) is the oil obtained from the fresh and mature kernel of coconut by mechanical or natural mean...
Copra is the dried flesh of coconuts. Copra is the richest source of edible oil. On dry weight...
Linseed oil, also known as flaxseed oil or flax oil, is a colourless to yellowish oil obtained from the dried, ripened...
Soybean and Palm Oil Refining Business. Refining of Crude Soya Bean and Palm Oil. Opp...
Copra Oil Manufacturing Industry. Coconut Oil Production from Copra. Coconut Oil Proc...
Poppyseed oil (also poppy seed oil, poppy oil, and oleum papaveris seminis) is an edible oil from poppy seeds (seeds o...
Peanut oil, also known by other names such as groundnut oil and arachis oil, is a type of vegetable oil commonly used ...
Peanut Oil Manufacturing Industry. Groundnut Oil Production Business. Edible Oil Indu...
Sesame Oil Manufacturing Business. Extraction of Sesame Seed Oil. Emerging Investment...
Vanaspati Ghee Industry. Production of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil. Edible Vegetable G...
Castor Oil Manufacturing Business. Production of Castor Oil and Its Derivatives. Emerging Business Investment Oppo...
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product.
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation.
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials.
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1:: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2:: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11:: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realisation
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 ::Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
© 2015-20. All rights reserved